COLLUSION: The Hill confirms that Hillary took Bribes from Russia (Story so big it Broke her Toe)

You've trotted out this example before, even though it's been debunked. You're simply moving the goalposts now. Most of the donations came from one man.....

You're choosing the wrong hill to go to battle on...

The evidence is right there, you just need to open your eyes.

It would just be so perfect, and par for the course for Liberals, if all their screeching about Russia just totally fucking backfires on them.

Can they do anything, without it turning into an utter catastrophe?
Here's the difference, most on the left are all for investigating and let the chips fall where they may while so many on the right are all for shutting down the Russia investigation involving Trump

I don't want you to do anything for me...but I am going to give you a million dollars. Wink wink.

Here's the difference, most on the left are all for investigating and let the chips fall where they may while so many on the right are all for shutting down the Russia investigation involving Trump

Hillary has taken millions of dollars from Russians in months predating Rosetom's acquisition of U1. This is all documented. Where is the evidence of Trump doing the same?

Mueller (yes the same Mueller who covered up these Russian bribes) has been investigating the POTUS for months and has produced no evidence of collusion. Why would anyone support that waste of time.

jimmy dore telling it like it is. I dont agree with Jimmy on everything but I respect the fact that he calls out bullshit even when its on his political side (liberal) of the fence. I really enjoy his palpable and genuine disgust of legacy media.

Glenn Greenwald is another person I feel who tackles issues in as close to an unbiased fashion as you will find in this day in age. He has written a number of excellent articles on his website https://theintercept.com/
its kind of dissapointing that guys like this are like 1 in 10 000 in todays news media.

Here's the difference, most on the left are all for investigating and let the chips fall where they may

That's a bunch of bullshit. The left is married to the idea that Trump somehow cheated his way into the White House, and anything short of impeachment, will see the same reaction you saw to the election results. There will be scores of idiots on the street protesting and screaming "Cover up!", and "Still not my President!", because like the election, they have been sold a lie.

Mueller will be vilified as incompetent, and corrupt, and all the right wing talking points on him now, will become left wing talking points.

Guaranteed.

while so many on the right are all for shutting down the Russia investigation involving Trump

No, they just believe it's a waste of time, and has been used to overreach. The investigation is hardly even about collusion anymore. It's just one big snoop.

wikileaks

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09STATE85588_a.html#efmBbpBlP

DF7_nRpXkAEJjR6.jpg

That's a bunch of bullshit. The left is married to the idea that Trump somehow cheated his way into the White House, and anything short of impeachment, will see the same reaction you saw to the election results. There will be scores of idiots on the street protesting and screaming "Cover up!", and "Still not my President!", because like the election, they have been sold a lie.

Mueller will be vilified as incompetent, and corrupt, and all the right wing talking points on him now, will become left wing talking points.

Guaranteed.

No, they just believe it's a waste of time, and has been used to overreach. The investigation is hardly even about collusion anymore. It's just one big snoop.
Poppy cock, remind me who appointed Mueller?

And you're doingit as well " it's just one big snoop " .....How do you know?

And Comey has been vilified far more on the right than on the left

Hillary has taken millions of dollars from Russians in months predating Rosetom's acquisition of U1. This is all documented. Where is the evidence of Trump doing the same?

Mueller (yes the same Mueller who covered up these Russian bribes) has been investigating the POTUS for months and has produced no evidence of collusion. Why would anyone support that waste of time.
Whitewater/Lewinsky , over four years

Water gate , over two years

But this is taking too long ? ..... come on man

By all means investigate Clinton , I want the truth

What's crazy with this is that there is an ACTUAL FBI informant who wants to testify on all this.

And this informant is saying he was threatened by Lynch if he came forward. So the story is the FBI knew of this corruption but the justice department squashed it and threatened an agent that wanted to come forward.

This is getting way crazy. If this is true and supposedly this agent is going to testify. But if this is true this is really really bad for those involved. Mainly Mueller, Comey, Lynch

Whitewater/Lewinsky , over four years

Water gate , over two years

But this is taking too long ? ..... come on man

By all means investigate Clinton , I want the truth

They are investigating her now. Along with the new Russian corruption charges. The Senate is opening an investigation. And Sessions today would not comment which some look at as an admittance they are opening an investigation.

BUT, the deputy AG was part of the last Justice Department that was threatening the FBI informant that is coming forward.

We really are starting to see now how the FBI and Justice Dept were in bed together

Poppy cock, remind me who appointed Mueller?

And you're doingit as well " it's just one big snoop " .....How do you know?

And Comey has been vilified far more on the right than on the left

The guy who appointed Mueller will be part of the corruption investigation into Russian bribery. Hell, Mueller will be part of the Investigation

Any day now "Lock Her Up" is gonna MAGA.

They are investigating her now. Along with the new Russian corruption charges. The Senate is opening an investigation. And Sessions today would not comment which some look at as an admittance they are opening an investigation.

BUT, the deputy AG was part of the last Justice Department that was threatening the FBI informant that is coming forward.

We really are starting to see now how the FBI and Justice Dept were in bed together

Rosenstein sat on CFIUS when they signed off on the share of Uranium 1 ownership to Russians. He will have to recuse himself from that investigation, and Rachel Brand will be the one to take over. She will go after the Clinton corruption with a passion.

So how's this 'investigation' going? hahahahahaha

Just like Mueller's ahahahahahaha

pathetic right wingers keep punching.

Back