COLLUSION: The Hill confirms that Hillary took Bribes from Russia (Story so big it Broke her Toe)

Trump, a billionaire with a buisiness empire, model wife, and the most powerful man in the world.

>

Me, a humble shitposter.
A six times bankrupted trust funder with a mail order gold digger, least respected pres. in history

> you

A six times bankrupted trust funder with a mail order gold digger, least respected pres. in history

> you

This is why you're not taken seriously.

You're talking about a man who defeated the entire Republican Party, the Clinton machine, the democrat party, the media, and the obama administration, cooperating with foreign intelligence, and using their powers unlawfully.

It's an interesting read but it doesn't actually allege that the Clinton's or the foundation took bribers. It alleges that the many of the parties who who were interested in the deal were also donating to the Clinton Foundation. Which isn't surprising given that many parties hoping to currying favor with the Clinton's donated to their foundation.

The complaints about the Clinton Foundation receiving money from people who hoped to leverage their donations into political connections with the Clintons are reasonable complaints.

However, that's very different from allegations that the parties here donated to the Clinton's in return for some sort of promised action.

It's weird having to defend these types of things because people overstate what's happening to paint a false picture for political reasons. It's like knowing that a guy is stealing $20 from the cash register and instead of addressing that, some people want to paint it as if the guy is robbing the entire commercial enterprise at gun point.

People donate to the charities of famous/influential people all of the time just to create a favorable relationship with the famous/influential person. It is not done to break the law. It is done because personal relationships matter at the upper end of the political/economic ladder and donating, what are often relatively paltry sums, is an easy way to get on someone's radar.

Anecdotally, I always tell the story of a real estate developer that wanted to build a large project and needed the connections of someone more powerful than himself to get things done. So, the developer started a charity for something that the powerful person felt deeply about. Fast forward a few years and that developer had leveraged his charity into a personal meeting with the powerful individual and eventually won his support for the project. Not bribery, just using charities to create relationships that eventually benefit both parties.

The Clinton Foundation charity is an obvious example of this type of thing. The Clinton's leveraged their power and influence to generate interest in their charity. The charity did actual work. The people who donated increased their odds of eventually meeting the Clinton's and hopefully convincing them to support some course of action. The Clinton's remained in the center of this web. But it's a very different from bribery or "pay for play". It's closer to taking your boss out for a steak dinner hoping that he'll remember you when it's time to hand out promotions vs. taking him out for that dinner in exchange for a guaranteed promotion. Under one, you still have to do your job and do it well to be eligible for the promotion. You still have to convince your boss that you're a good fit. Under the other, it doesn't matter what you do so long as the dinner bill is covered.

You're a lawyer, right Pan? It's alleging essentially that they were laundering money. That's something that has been following her for years. If you want to get close to her, if you want her to do something for you, make a huge donation to her charity. The Saudis, a nation whose existence revolves around the success of the oil industry exclusively and believe that women are possessions paid millions and millions of dollars to her charity that nominal purpose is to help women in downtrodden third world countries and further the purposes of the Green Energy crowd, something that just so happens to be the direct competitior of Oil.

You know that this was a very small sample, and delivered in cooperation with an international criminal investigation, for forensic analysis, right?

I mean, if you already knew that, and posted this anyway, that would kind of make you a dishonest asshole, wouldn't it?
I think the whole page, anyone that wanted to read it was able to.

it gives more credibility to the hill story and puts mueller in the center of the investigation he later hid from congress. you know a real Russian collusion investigation. who's the dishonest asshole?

Hill story:
Federal agents used a confidential U.S. witness working inside the Russian nuclear industry to gather extensive financial records, make secret recordings and intercept emails as early as 2009 that showed Moscow had compromised an American uranium trucking firm with bribes and kickbacks in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, FBI and court documents show.

They also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former PresidentBill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of StateHillary Clintonserved on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.

The racketeering scheme was conducted “with the consent of higher level officials” in Russia who “shared the proceeds” from the kickbacks, one agent declared in an affidavit years later.

Rather than bring immediate charges in 2010, however, the Department of Justice (DOJ) continued investigating the matter for nearly four more years, essentially leaving the American public and Congress in the dark about Russian nuclear corruption on U.S. soil during a period when the Obama administration made two major decisions benefiting Putin’s commercial nuclear ambitions.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The connections to the current Russia case are many. The Mikerin probe began in 2009 when Robert Mueller, now the special counsel in charge of the Trump case, was still FBI director. And it ended in late 2015 under the direction of then-FBI Director James Comey, whom Trump fired earlier this year.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-...sian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

I think the whole page, anyone that wanted to read it was able to.

it gives more credibility to the hill story and puts mueller in the center of the investigation he later hid from congress. you know a real Russian collusion investigation. who's the dishonest asshole?

Hill story:
Federal agents used a confidential U.S. witness working inside the Russian nuclear industry to gather extensive financial records, make secret recordings and intercept emails as early as 2009 that showed Moscow had compromised an American uranium trucking firm with bribes and kickbacks in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, FBI and court documents show.

They also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former PresidentBill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of StateHillary Clintonserved on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.

The racketeering scheme was conducted “with the consent of higher level officials” in Russia who “shared the proceeds” from the kickbacks, one agent declared in an affidavit years later.

Rather than bring immediate charges in 2010, however, the Department of Justice (DOJ) continued investigating the matter for nearly four more years, essentially leaving the American public and Congress in the dark about Russian nuclear corruption on U.S. soil during a period when the Obama administration made two major decisions benefiting Putin’s commercial nuclear ambitions.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The connections to the current Russia case are many. The Mikerin probe began in 2009 when Robert Mueller, now the special counsel in charge of the Trump case, was still FBI director. And it ended in late 2015 under the direction of then-FBI Director James Comey, whom Trump fired earlier this year.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-...sian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration
The cable you posted, that I quoted, is not related to this. It's related to an international criminal investigation. Mueller delivered evidence for forensic examination. There is no connection here.

The cable you posted, that I quoted, is not related to this. It's related to an international criminal investigation. Mueller delivered evidence for forensic examination. There is no connection here.
you think he had two separate unrelated russian nuclear/uranium investigations going on in 2009?

I'd love to see your proof because it sure looks like he was brokering the deal with the final product

you think he had two separate unrelated russian nuclear/uranium investigations going on in 2009?

I'd love to see your proof because it sure looks like he was brokering the deal with the final product
Do you think they crushed the uranium and snorted it right there on the table to make sure the product was good?

Do you think they crushed the uranium and snorted it right there on the table to make sure the product was good?
enriched uranium? shouldn't you be backing up your unrelated claim

enriched uranium? shouldn't you be backing up your unrelated claim
It's a matter of public record (okay not literally, but it's public). In 2006, we cooperated with Georgian and Russian law enforcement over a case of uranium smuggling. In 2009, Mueller delivered a 10 gram sample to Russia for identification, in cooperation with Georgia. There is no connection between this and Uranium One.

Last edited:
This just in folks.

Bill Clinton met privately with Vladimir Putin. I wonder if they just talked about grandkids...

It's a matter of public record. In 2006, we cooperated with Georgian and Russian law enforcement over a case of uranium smuggling. In 2009, Mueller delivered a 10 gram sample to Russia for identification, in cooperation with Georgia. There is no connection between this and Uranium One.
you just reposted shit out of the link you criticized me for posting...minus the last sentence

you left out seized from a russian national. the smell is too strong here mueller caught everyone dirty here, russia, us businesses the clintons, yet he purposely withheld his investigation results from everyone until after the obama administration sold the uranium?

I predicted we'd get to the point were we would use fellow sherdoggers as sources, here you are using yourself

you just reposted shit out of the link you criticized me for posting...minus the last sentence

you left out seized from a russian national. the smell is too strong here mueller caught everyone dirty here, russia, us businesses the clintons, yet he purposely withheld his investigation results from everyone until after the obama administration sold the uranium?

The uranium in Wyoming, or wherever it is, isn't even allowed to be exported freely. It would require another long authorization process. While it doesn't seem right for Russia to control rights to 20% of our uranium, it's not as if they can just cart it off.

There is still no reason whatsoever to believe there is a link between an investigation over stolen Russian uranium and stuff that is in the ground in the US.

The uranium in Wyoming, or wherever it is, isn't even allowed to be exported freely. It would require another long authorization process. While it doesn't seem right for Russia to control rights to 20% of our uranium, it's not as if they can just cart it off.

There is still no reason whatsoever to believe there is a link between an investigation over stolen Russian uranium and stuff that is in the ground in the US.
its staying on my board until this is a sorted out...mueller is dirty

f412fcde596a077b135ee448f8a8be28--conference-room-crime.jpg

It is weird that absolutely no one involved with this saying anything.

IMO the FBI and Justice department were hiding this stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if Obama didn't know about it.

But Holder Lynch Mueller and Comey have a lot to answer here. To me them covering this up is far worse than if the Clintons actually took bribes(not saying they did)

It is weird that absolutely no one involved with this saying anything.

IMO the FBI and Justice department were hiding this stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if Obama didn't know about it.

But Holder Lynch Mueller and Comey have a lot to answer here. To me them covering this up is far worse than if the Clintons actually took bribes(not saying they did)

They did

Bill met privately with Putin

So did Hillary

"One of the goals of the trip was to try to help a Clinton family relative “grow investments in their business with Russian oligarchs and other businesses,” the friend told The Hill"

About that Russian collusion...

This is why you're not taken seriously.

You're talking about a man who cooperated with foreign intelligence, and used their powers unlawfully.
at least you admit Trump is a traitor, and in all reality doesn't give a hoot about his rabid pleb supporters, or the country in general

Back