COLLUSION: The Hill confirms that Hillary took Bribes from Russia (Story so big it Broke her Toe)

"Yeah, but her accepting 160 million in bribes through her fraudulent charity by parties with interests in uranium one"

Fixed that for you.
lol man keep on gumming about that big ol nothingburger and watch the tiny sliver of credibility you had dissipate like a fart in the wind chief.
giphy.gif

lol man keep on gumming about that big ol nothingburger and watch the tiny sliver of credibility you had dissipate like a fart in the wind chief.
giphy.gif

Yes, because that ultra right ring source the NYT, is know to shill for Trump 24/7.

1fdp.jpg

Seriously folks, read the times article, they breakdown the money flowing in.

For those who jumped to this page, here is the summary of leftist efforts to e-lawyer for Hillary up to this point:

tenor.gif

Should note that CF is heavily administrative by nature, while DWB work is about putting people and supplies in places. CF networking and fundraising activities put more money into charities and initiatives that have low overhead. It's really not fair to compare their work to certain other charities. I see that all the time, and people give a lot of bad advice encouraging others to only give to charities with no admin costs.

I'm not advising to give or not give to any charity - just showing where the 10% is coming from and spit balling possible reasons for it. Seeing that roughly 1/3 of the CF funds come from govt grants it sounds reasonable that they have a lot of administrative costs, but I don't know much about the in and outs of charities.

So, let's look at the children's charity case. Your premise seems to be built on (quotes from your article)

"It's hard to find an explanation for this cost spike. Remember, all those base costs were supposedly free, according to Eric Trump"

Isn't it possible, Eric was talking out his ass? It was 300k, you don't think you could run a large event with famous musicians and comedians, and have the cost be close to that number, with some taken for the clubs expenses?

Furthermore,

"THE ULTIMATE TRAGEDY HERE is that the Eric Trump Foundation has done so much good. They donated 2.9 million to st Jude last year"

The conclusion of your so called corruption, was that they donated shit loads of money.

Now, Trump university. Isn't it conceivable that he settled because he had just won the presidency, and would rather not be bothered by an ongoing court case? The fact is the majority of the students gave good feedback, including the ones who complained.

Really, how crooked was it? They were selling information, to people too stupid to study it on their own. About the worst sin seems to be Trump didn't hand pick the "teachers" like he said he would. OK, dick move.

I didn't look at the third claim, but here is the point.

You're comparing this, to the Clinton foundation receiving 160 million dollars in bribes by parties involved in the uranium one deal.

Then running around screaming "fascist" "domestic terrorist" etc...

This is why people don't take the left seriously anymore. You're the party who cried wolf.

The biggest part of that money came from a guy that had sold all his interest in the russian company a couple years before the buy so it's pretty hard to say he was bribing someone.

Yes, because that ultra right ring source the NYT, is know to shill for Trump 24/7.

1fdp.jpg

Seriously folks, read the times article, they breakdown the money flowing in.

OK, so what did they have to give to the other 8 dept heads on the committee that approved it? What did they give to Canada and Obama to approve it?

You realize that the committee doesn't actually even approve or deny the sale?

They only asses if it negatively effects national interest and reports it to the president.

Can someone draw a a picture that shows what Hilary was given and what she then gave in exchange? That'll end all debates in this thread for sure.

i see all the online sjw's on instagram claiming this is a fake news story.

if there was ever a group with their heads so far up their ass....

OK, so what did they have to give to the other 8 dept heads on the committee that approved it? What did they give to Canada and Obama to approve it?

They only asses if it negatively effects national interest and reports it to the president.

A nice shiny new GET OUT OF SUICIDE card.

Wasn't Robert Mueller head of the FBI during that time?? dun dun dun....

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/

The clintons have a shit ton of dirt to their names, I dont see why people need to conflate and lie about them in response.

Simple things like the fact that the uranium stayed in the USA seems to elude these Hilary obsessed weirdos. That is, when they're not whinging about Hussein Obama as they call him.

The clintons have a shit ton of dirt to their names, I dont see why people need to conflate and lie about them in response.

Simple things like the fact that the uranium stayed in the USA seems to elude these Hilary obsessed weirdos. That is, when they're not whinging about Hussein Obama as they call him.

The uranium from the American mine at Willow Creek was not the main objective of the uranium 1 deal. The objective was for ARMZ to acquire 51% ownership of Uranium1, which was a Canadian company. However, as Uranium1 had a 20% stake in US uranium mining, CFIUS needed to sign off in order for ARMZ to gain 51% of the company. Once this was signed off on, Russians took control of the company and it became a subsidiary of Rosetom.

The US Uranium 1 facility in Willow Creek Wyoming was actually a minor acquisition. The real prize was the acquisitiom of the Uranium1 mines in Kazakhstan:

Kazakhstan is the world’s leading producer of uranium, accounting for almost 40 percent of global uranium production (24,690 tonnes U in 2016). All uranium is produced by the in situ recovery (ISR) mining method. The country has about 26 percent of the world’s known low-cost uranium resources in the category below $80/kgU.

In 2016, Uranium One’s share of the production from its six Kazakhstan joint ventures was 12.73 million lbs. of U3O8 (4,896 tonnes of uranium).

In Kazakhstan, Uranium One holds a 70 percent interest in Southern Mining Chemical Company LLC, which owns the Akdala and South Inkai uranium mines; a 50 percent interest in JV Karatau, which owns the Karatau uranium mine; a 50 percent interest in JV Akbastau, which owns the Akbastau uranium mine; a 49.98 percent interest in JV Zarechnoye, which owns the Zarechnoye uranium mine; and a 30 percent interest in JV Khorasan-U, which owns the Kharasan uranium mine.

AKBASTAU

Akbastau is an operating ISR uranium mine comprising the No. 1, 3 and 4 sections of the Budenovskoye uranium deposit, located in the Chu-Sarysu basin of the Suzak region, South Kazakhstan province. Employing about 40 people, Akbastau is owned indirectly as to 50 percent by Uranium One through the Akbastau joint venture, a Kazakhstan limited liability partnership. The other 50 percent interest is owned by Kazatomprom.

Akbastau is located adjacent to the Karatau uranium mine. Production began at Akbastau in 2009. Akbastau has the right to carry on exploration, mining and sales operations from the No. 1, 3 and 4 sections of the Budenovskoye uranium deposit under long-term subsoil use contracts with the Government of Kazakhstan. In 2016, production from the Akbastau mine was 4.58 million lbs. of U3O8 (1,762 tonnes of uranium), of which 2.29 million lbs. (881 tonnes of uranium) was attributable to Uranium One. Akbastau entered into a toll processing agreement with Karatau, under which a part of pregnant solutions and eluates produced at Akbastau are currently processed at Karatau.

RESOURCES AND RESERVES CHART

AKDALA

Akdala is an operating in situ recovery (ISR) uranium mine located in the Chu-Sarysu basin of the Suzak region, South Kazakhstan province. With roughly 435 employees, 70 percent of Akdala is owned indirectly by Uranium One through the Southern Mining and Chemical Company (SMCC) joint venture, a Kazakhstan limited liability partnership. The other 30 percent interest is owned by Kazatomprom.

Production began at Akdala in 2004. SMCC has the right to carry on exploration, mining and sales operations at Akdala under a long-term subsoil use contract with the Government of Kazakhstan.

In 2016, production from the Akdala mine was 2.6 million lbs. of U3O8 (1,000 tonnes of uranium), of which 1.8 million lbs. (700.5 tonnes of uranium) was attributable to Uranium One.

SOUTH INKAI

South Inkai is an operating ISR uranium mine located in the Chu-Sarysu basin of the Suzak region, South Kazakhstan province that employs approximately 520 people. South Inkai is owned indirectly as to 70 percent by Uranium One through SMCC joint venture, a Kazakhstan limited liability partnership. The other 30 percent interest is owned by Kazatomprom.

Production began at South Inkai in 2009. SMCC has the right to carry on exploration, mining and sales operations at South Inkai under a long-term subsoil use contract with the Government of Kazakhstan.

In 2016, production from the Akdala mine was 5.3 million lbs. of 3O8 (2,056 tonnes of uranium), of which 3.7 million lbs. (1,439 tonnes of uranium) was attributable to Uranium One.

KARATAU

Karatau is an operating ISR uranium mine comprising the No. 2 section of the Budenovskoye uranium deposit, located in the Chu-Sarysu basin of the Suzak region, South Kazakhstan province. Employing approximately 620 people, Karatau is owned indirectly as to 50 percent by Uranium One through the Karatau joint venture, a Kazakhstan limited liability partnership. The other 50 percent interest is owned by Kazatomprom.

Karatau is located adjacent to the Akbastau uranium mine. Production began at Karatau in 2009. Karatau has the right to carry on exploration, mining and sales operations in the No. 2 section of the Budenovskoye uranium deposit under a long-term subsoil use contract with the Government of Kazakhstan.

In 2016, production from the Karatau mine was 5.4 million lbs. of U3O8 (2,081 tonnes of uranium), of which 2.7 million lbs. (1,040.5 tonnes of uranium) was attributable to Uranium One.

KHARASAN

Kharasan is an operating ISR uranium mine located in the Syr Darya basin in the Zhanakorgan region, Kyzylorda province, which employs approximately 415 people. Uranium One has a 30 percent indirect interest in the Kharasan mine through a 30 percent interest in Khorasan-U, a Kazakhstan limited liability partnership. The remaining interests in the mine are held by Kazatomprom, as to 33.98 percent, and by a consortium of Japanese utilities and a trading company, as to the balance.

Commercial production began at Kharasan in 2013. Kharasan has the right to carry on exploration, mining and sales operations under a long-term subsoil use contract with the Government of Kazakhstan.

In the 2016 year, production from the Kharasan mine was 3.65 million lbs. of U3O8 (1,404 tonnes of uranium), of which 1.1 million lbs. (421 tonnes of uranium) was attributable to Uranium One.

ZARECHNOYE

Zarechnoye is an operating ISR uranium mine located in the Syr Darya basin in the Otrar district, South Kazakhstan province, which employs approximately 410 people. Uranium One has a 49.98 percent indirect interest in the Zarechnoye uranium mine through the Zarechnoye joint venture, a Kazakhstan joint stock company. Kazatomprom holds an equivalent 49.98 percent interest; the remaining interest is held by a Kyrgyzstan JSC Karabalty Mining Combine.

Production began at Zarechnoye in 2009. Zarechnoye has the right to carry on exploration, mining and sales operations under a long-term subsoil use contract with the Government of Kazakhstan.

In 2016, production from the Zarechnoye mine was 2.15 million lbs. of U3O8 (828 tonnes of uranium), of which 1.08 million lbs. (414 tonnes of uranium) was attributable to Uranium One.

From http://www.uranium1.com/our-operations/#kazakhstan

Thanks to Hillary and her cronies on CFIUS, Rosetom took the lions share from Kazakhstan mines, which are the richest in the world. Since then, they stepped up uranium production. Even if they never touch the uranium from Willow Creek, they are set for uranium.

That's the problem with with trash sites like Politifact and Snopes. They zoom in on one detail, and tell you what to think without revealing the entire picture.

See? Irrespective of Trump's long history of money laundering, ties to drug dealers, the Mafia and the Russian Mafia, and his legion of contacts to Russian intelligence via himself, his cabinet and advisers and his televised request to the Russians to work on Clinton's emails to sabotage her campaign...

It's really the Clintons who are Russian traitors.

Right wingers will believe anything that plays to their prejudice. That's one of the main factors for the ease of their control by authority. They are subservient sado-masochistic little people. Followers. Janitors who think they own the building.

Tell us again what a bitch Hillary is while Trump and his big fucking mouth drives up your insurance premiums if not kicking you off your coverage entirely. I just love that story. Instead of healthcare coverage, how about big 'ol tax cut unfairly skewed to the economic royalists?

right wingers are dead fish in a barrel. Stop groveling for safety that will never come. Grow a pair and face the terrible wonderful freedom of standing up like a man instead of kneeling like the pussy ass followers that you are waiting for Cossack Don to save you. It ain't happen'.

tenor.gif

I want you to be honest here.

Do you truly believe the Clinton's and Obama (who knew about this, as reported yesterday) had no influence on the decisions of their subordinates?

Furthermore, why did the Clinton's charity end up in multiple watchdog lists, if they had an "88%" rating? A charity can not be amung the best charities in the world, while at the same time be heavily criticized by watchdog groups.

Last edited:

You realize the uranium itself is not what the story here is?

It's about her receiving 100+ million dollars in payments from the parties involved, coupled with the obama administration being aware of the situation.

Things just got a bit more interesting...

http://thehill.com/policy/national-...-probe-into-obama-era-russian-nuclear-bribery

Senate Judiciary opens probe into Obama-era Russian nuclear bribery case

"The Senate Judiciary Committee has launched a full-scale probe into a Russian nuclear bribery case, demanding several federal agencies disclose whether they knew the FBI had uncovered the corruption before the Obama administration in 2010 approved a controversial uranium deal with Moscow."

Unfortunately lots of people still prefer to get their information from the likes of CNN and shit for brains celebrities. That is their reality. So it doesn't matter that there is actual evidence of this happening and not a shred for the whole Trump/Russia collusion narrative. They are like cult members, the deprogramming process is not as easy as that.

Back