College professor FIRED for attending race exclusive Black Lives Matter meeting, etc

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/co...r-party/ar-BBDbiCw?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Justice has been served.

I also found this tweet to be humorous. What a level of intellect from the "professor".

I'm of two minds on this. It doesn't seem that what she said should be firing offense. At the same time, this is right out of the leftist playbook and I think having their own get burned may be the best way to correct their scurrilous mentality.

Post script 1: I'm surprised a college actually took this action and suspect it has as much to do with this bitch's clownish, finger wagging, extremely unlikable demeanor in a public forum as it did with her actual words/actions.

Post script 2: I can't believe left wingers still agree to appear on Tuck's show. It almost always ends badly for them.

Last edited:
I'm of two minds on this. It doesn't seem that what she said should be firing offense. At the same time, this right out of the leftist playbook and I think having their own get burned may be the best way to correct their scurrilous mentality.

Post script 1: I'm surprised a college actually took this action and suspect it has as much to do with this bitch's clownish, finger wagging, extremely unlikable demeanor in a public forum as it did with her actual words/actions.

Post script 2: I can't believe left wingers still agree to appear on Tuck's show. It almost always ends badly for them.

I consider this further proof that there are actually true believers out there. She not only believes her hateful rhetoric, she's surprised it's controversial, likely because she is applauded when she spews it in her echo chamber.

Im that new crossover type breed called a liberal right winger :cool:.

That's an interesting and entirely legitimate phenomenon we're now seeing. In 2017, if you earnestly defend liberalism then you are, by definition, a conservative.

The fuck does this thread have to do with the right?

Do you think Clarence Thomas' reference to his confirmation hearings as "a high-tech lynching" was an overly dramatic, ridiculous claim and an insult to blacks from a previous era who were actually hung from trees?

Yes or no.

Some people have been saying the left is a mental illness, but this time it actually feels real.

The only person to defend her position in this thread was conservative. Why do so many people here talk to a group of people not present on here? "The left" you speak of doesn't exist on this forum.

Why does anyone care if black people want to have a "black people only" event?

Because by doing that you're saying certain people aren't allowed to do something simply because they have the wrong skin color. That's simply un-American.

Should she be fired for words? No.

Should she be fired because this college sets its standards for what they want in a teacher, and she failed to meet those standards? Absolutely.

lol, this bitch went full retard.

Cucker sure is quick to play the Nazi Card these days.

Also, if you put on your white guilt glasses you can actually see the rope burns around this poor Negro lady's neck.

You know you've lost the argument as soon as someone calls you a Nazi.

You know you've lost the argument as soon as someone calls you a Nazi.

Well that's a non-sequitur if I've ever heard one. You seem intent on making that point in every post regardless of what you're quoting.

Anyway, the bitch got fired for her appearance. There's no clearer definition of losing than that.

The only person to defend her position in this thread was conservative. Why do so many people here talk to a group of people not present on here? "The left" you speak of doesn't exist on this forum.
My only point was that she appears to have some mental issues brought about by the fanaticism in her politics. What exists on this forum is kind of irrelevant to that.

My only point was that she appears to have some mental issues brought about by the fanaticism in her politics. What exists on this forum is kind of irrelevant to that.

Why do you refer to this one woman, who liberal posters here disagree with, as "the left"? Would you say based on the reaction here that your generalization is incorrect?

Why do you refer to this one woman, who liberal posters here disagree with, as "the left"? Would you say based on the reaction here that your generalization is incorrect?
Because this woman is representative a larger trend in public discourse. Liberals can disagree, but the left is rapidly being assimilated by people and ideas like this.

Because this woman is representative a larger trend in public discourse. Liberals can disagree, but the left is rapidly being assimilated by people and ideas like this.

Where? Where are all the people agreeing with her?

Pretty sure my point didn't depend on counting the number of people that agreed with her. Please read my post again.

You said "the left". Is this one woman "the left"? Or were you referring to a group that agrees with her?

Back