College professor FIRED for attending race exclusive Black Lives Matter meeting, etc

yomtn.jpg

Fired why? She entitled to her (stupid and racist) opinion as long as it isn't affecting her work. Unless she was kicking white students out of her classroom or something, they shouldn't have done anything.

“They did this to humiliate me,” she said. “Essex County College publicly lynched me in front of my students.”

LOL

Fired why? She entitled to her (stupid and racist) opinion as long as it isn't affecting her work. Unless she was kicking white students out of her classroom or something, they shouldn't have done anything.
Sometimes it isn't WHAT you say so much as HOW you say it.

Fuck that low class, loudmouthed, racist hoodrat.

Last edited:
“Essex County College publicly lynched me in front of my students.”

<{anton}>

I would have fired her from my company too! She would be a poor representative for any organization, not to mention teaching at a school!
0.jpg

*Sigh*

She was fired because the BLM party she attended was for Blacks only. She supported that. I'm a Black dude and segregation in any form is wrong and against the law.

"A college professor who recently appeared on Fox News to defend a Black Lives Matter event in which only black people were invited has been fired."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/co...ves-matter-party/ar-BBDbiCw?OCID=ansmsnnews11

She was rightfully fired. Segregation = BAD.

It wasn't just because she supported BLM. She supported segregation and said a lot of openly racist things. Saying things like you can't trust white people to be around because they may go off the rails etc

I'm not one of those "everyone I hate should lose their job" types, but I'm glad she's not teaching students

It wasn't just because she supported BLM. She supported segregation and said a lot of openly racist things. Saying things like you can't trust white people to be around because they may go off the rails etc

Well, you don't want the enemy in the room as you are plotting against them. That's just common sense!

I think teachers should be held to a higher standard, they are in a position of power in that they can influence young impressionable minds so I don't have a problem with this.

well you can't have college professors openly espousing racist rhetoric

that's like day 1 of 'shit not to do when employed'

Maybe, but how many impressionable minds did she poison? Good riddance.

I think teachers should be held to a higher standard, they are in a position of power in that they can influence young impressionable minds so I don't have a problem with this.

I believe they should be able to talk about this shit outside of the classroom. Obviously if she brings her agenda/racist bullshit into the classroom, she should be fired. But holding offensive views alone shouldn't get you fired unless it affects work.

I know its easy to naively assume that she must also be a piece of shit in the classroom, but you'd be surprised at how well some people can compartmentalize things. My highschool had a biology teacher arrested for owning hundreds of snakes that he was using to make homemade medicine. Turns out he was some crazy super-fundamentalist Christian cultist selling homemade medicine to other cultists. No one ever suspected a thing from him though, because he seemed like the most normal person in the world at school. He just knew when to switch the crazy on and off.

Some people have been saying the left is a mental illness, but this time it actually feels real.

Back