College Closes Due to Threats After Allegedly Racist Posts by Professor

I do not think the statements themselves should lead to an automatic firing, but I do think they are of the sort, that it is probably best to re-evaluate her capability to represent her profession with the dignity and fairness that is required of a person occupying such a position.

I would imagine that she would be fairly unapologetic and uncompromising about the way she chooses to carry herself, leaving no other option available than to relieve her of her duties.

I had two classmates at a top 20 law school who went to Trinity. One white man and one black woman. Both brilliant legal minds.

Maybe don't use the term "diploma mill" arbitrarily because you don't like someone who works or graduated from there.

A college can have a good law degree program, and still be a diploma mill...........

It's also odd to me that you felt the need to tell me the race/sex of the people you know who graduated form there....

williams.jpg

Another bitter unintelligent toilet scrubber rescued by academia so he can spend his life roleplaying as a "smart person"

lol @ the matching windows background. Boy does he ever hate the people who pay him to complain about them all day and while producing nothing. The struggle.
Who's that angry racist in the background with the glasses on in the poster?
Will Smith.

Dang, I thought it was Denzel. I need to get my eyes checked.

A college can have a good law degree program, and still be a diploma mill...........

It's also odd to me that you felt the need to tell me the race/sex of the people you know who graduated form there....

Just wanted you to know I have black friends

The "college" should be shut down, but not for this. For being a diploma mill that cheapens real college degrees.

Trinity is generally regarded as the least of the "Little Ivy's." It's pretty tough to get into. IF all the colleges and universities in the US had their name in a hat, and you could choose to pick out of the hat or take Trinity, you would be a fool not to take Trinity. Sadly, this professor is only marginally worse than the typical humanities professor in America.

Back