College Closes Due to Threats After Allegedly Racist Posts by Professor

"It all comes down to participation in Professor Williams' class. If you don't participate, you will be left with a mediocre grade. I found this out the hard way, as I got A's and B's on most of the papers and assignments, but was left with a C- as my final grade because I rarely talked. Professor Williams also has a passionate dislike of Trinity"

Wonder if he's intentionally trying to "Evergreen" his own school and grab some of that sweet, sweet national spotlight for himself. Does he have a new book coming out?

Williams said in two posts made on Facebook on Sunday that he was fed up "with self-identified 'white's' daily violence" against oppressed groups, The Hartford Courant reported. The posts called for an end to white supremacy and the "destructive mythology of whiteness"

This is one of the reasons why I'm against white people becoming a minority in their own countries. The amount of hatred for them is astonishing. White people could go full progress and it still won't be enough.

no one sensible buying your bullshit.
just waiting for the big tantrum to pass.

I'm all for free speech. That being said why is this idiot allowed to teach when he says dumb shit like this? Do colleges have any standards anymore?

Honestly, I think it would greatly benefit America if colleges and universities simply dropped all non-STEM curriculum, because these topics are not backed by any facts. It's simply people forcing their opinions onto their students, we don't need to subsidize or make people waste their time getting a useless degree.

At this point if I was hiring for a business, I'd rather take someone without a college degree rather than someone with a woman studies/liberal arts degree.
I don't know what he teaches but let's say Math or English. His political views and personal beliefs should not affect his knowledge or ability to teach Math or English.

With that said, I don't think it's fair that the school or any establishment to fire their employees based on what they do IRL. That's why they made it illegal to FB stalk potential applicants.* What they do IRL should not affect the job or the outcome of their hiring.

*I think it was illegal.

This is one of the reasons why I'm against white people becoming a minority in their own countries. The amount of hatred for them is astonishing. White people could go full progress and it still won't be enough.

The race and gender hustlers do not care about equality. They want power and control and it will be hell if they ever get it.

The "college" should be shut down, but not for this. For being a diploma mill that cheapens real college degrees.

Nothing cheapens a STEM degree. If anything these morons strengthen STEM fields. Idc if 100 million people get a gender studies degree. That will just make achievers more viable and valuable.

Nothing cheapens a STEM degree. If anything these morons strengthen STEM fields. Idc if 100 million people get a gender studies degree. That will just make achievers more viable and valuable.

Religious people in America have spent decades getting science degrees, only to betray the scientific method, and pervert science to prove the bible correct. I would say that is pretty harmful.

The Right Wingers are officially the biggest pussies ever....Getting people fired over an opinion? I thought you pussies believed in freedom of speech?

Arn't you, the same people who cry when somebody gets fired because some SJW cried about a non related work incident?

You people are such a fucking joke.

You've only been here a couple of week but you're already one of the worst posters.

Religious people in America have spent decades getting science degrees, only to betray the scientific method, and pervert science to prove the bible correct. I would say that is pretty harmful.
Harmful to themselves and society, but not to the degree itself. They're a small minority anyway, from all the research I've seen 90% or more of the scientists believe in "debated" topics like global warming or evolution.

Harmful to themselves and society, but not to the degree itself. They're a small minority anyway, from all the research I've seen 90% or more of the scientists believe in "debated" topics like global warming or evolution.

I think it devalues the degree. If one man has a phd and follows the evidence, and another man possessing the same phd uses the evidence to prove the world is 6000 years old, I think it dilutes the process.

Not even close to the damage leftists are causing by calling science racist, their assualt on logic and the scientific method in general.

Not even close to the damage leftists are causing by calling science racist, their assualt on logic and the scientific method in general.

Umm, christians trespassing upon science, or attempting to ban it, has no rival in the modern day left. The left has not, to my knowledge, burnt any scientists at the stake.

I don't remember Hollywood Nicky being this dumb. Belligerent definitely, but less dumb unless Im mistaken.

Towards the end he was basically just shit posting the phrase "poor white people" over and over.

Umm, christians trespassing upon science, or attempting to ban it, has no rival in the modern day left. The left has not, to my knowledge, burnt any scientists at the stake.

Jordan Peterson, that's Canada though.

Back