Colin Cowherd @ Fox: Conor vs Floyd will be in Vegas on 9/17

Do you have a link to the article by any chance? I'd like to read and bookmark it, to use against these shertards lol.

That review journal link you posted is the closest i can find to that article at this point, and i think that one is even better with Bob Bennett actually commenting in it.

That review journal link you posted is the closest i can find to that article at this point, and i think that one is even better with Bob Bennett actually commenting in it.
Yeah people need to take the article I posted very seriously. Bennett is executive of the NSAC for crying out loud.

I'm no business man but neither am I a complete dunce, this to me sounds it may very well be the most expensive fight in sports history. Conor 50 million, Floyd 100 million, the UFC to give approval more millions +%, FS1 who has rights to all televised events (not sure about ppv not under the UFC banner) but they gonna want a piece for not being able to show or share in the fight. Sponsor conflict I'm sure Team Mayweather have their own partnerships who gets cage space by the time all is said and done this fight will be more than the economy of a small 3rd world country...

Last edited:
The only person who can defeat Floyd is Wadtucket, he would make Floyd like him too much and then sucker punch him with a clean right cross.

Floyd still trying to milk Mexican holidays smh......newsflash Floyd ain't no mexican fighter
in the main event it ain't gonna work......Canelo will have that date locked up move it to New Years Eve

Yeah people need to take the article I posted very seriously. Bennett is executive of the NSAC for crying out loud.

Agreed. I came across that article a few days ago looking for some of the legal breakdowns again. That's about as close to a straight up "nope" without saying it from the head of the commission as you can get.

Boxing match with mma gloves. Floyd go to sleep

Last edited:
In the end if this fight were to take place Conor will take multiple L's. From Mayweather & Zuffa/UFC lawyers.

Make it a K-1 rules fight or something and it would actually be very exciting!

I agree about connur but there are masses of idiots who think boxing is all you need and this rasslin nonsense won't save you, James Toney being one of them. That was to prove a point, unlike cunnir going into boxing which is just meaningless

Seems like you haven't noticed that professional sports are about money - these are jobs and careers, not hobbies. Entire industries are built around professional sports.

In that light, this fight makes absolutely perfect sense. Fans will want to see it as illustrated by the revenue it will draw.

This is akin to if they would've put James Toney against Fedor when he tried out being an MMA fighter. I guess people might see the two names and have some level of interest, but I just don't see the appeal.

Im a big fedor fan by why bother to susbstitute couture with fedor? Couture got the job done as well as anyone

Seems like you haven't noticed that professional sports are about money - these are jobs and careers, not hobbies. Entire industries are built around professional sports.

In that light, this fight makes absolutely perfect sense. Fans will want to see it as illustrated by the revenue it will draw.
Obviously I know it'll make a lot of money. Other than that it's meaningless because it won't show us anything. It's just a silly exhibition match that will make lots of money because like I said there are masses of idiots

If this ever happened without the blessings of the UFC, they would never forgive him for it. He might as well call this his last big paycheck in the sport.

There's 5 other threads about this.

Back