Colby speaks on Werdum’s drug test failure

I like how werdums troll face is now being used against him haha. Even sherdog had his troll face next to the headline that he popped

She is still relatively new to me and I feel like she is kinda sneaky. Just saying.....

I hear ya.

And I can understand why you want to make sense of all this, but the likelihood of your dog being responsible is likely less than 37%.

all I want to know is has Tony ankle picked his ass yet for this test failure . ?????

I was hoping for a more overt boomerang reference.

I hear ya.

And I can understand why you want to make sense of all this, but the likelihood of your dog being responsible is likely less than 37%.
I appreciate the response. I have had a hard time making eye contact with the doggo for the last few hours. Im just going to chill out about this.

Lol at all the tough guys calling out Colby for calling the cops when he would literally murder them with his bare hands.

Last edited:
So if you call the cops while you are being home invaded by MS13, you should never be allowed on Sherdog again?

I live in Canada so that's high unlikely and no I wouldn't call them honestly...what are they gonna do for me ? Show up 20 Min's later when I'm dead lol

Back