Colby speaks on Werdum’s drug test failure

Damn, I log on and all hell's breakin loose.

Doom popping, and Colby going off.

giphy.gif
John Stewart...they don't make entertaining Cuck hosts like that anymore...sigh...

Werdum made Colby call the cops. So afraid that he needed the intervention of law enforcement.

10-3 Fab Doom.
This fight didn't go to a decision, Colby via TKO (USADA). Late rally while down on the scorecards, he needed a finish.

This fight didn't go to a decision, Colby via TKO (USADA). Late rally while down on the scorecards, he needed a finish.

I can’t even imagine what a 10-3 would like like.

I don't like Werdum either but why the hell does someone as obnoxious and irrelevant as Covington provoke a 7 page thread on sherdog? Come on, don't give this troll any more spotlight. And yes I'm aware that I'm contributing but someone's gotta say it

I don't think there even are provisions for one. I mean, 10-7 already has ludicrously high standards.

Didn’t quarry/Starnes have 10-7s ? I cant remember but the cards were ridiculous iirc

I don't like Werdum either but why the hell does someone as obnoxious and irrelevant as Covington provoke a 7 page thread on sherdog? Come on, don't give this troll any more spotlight. And yes I'm aware that I'm contributing but someone's gotta say it
He is the “new” Platinum Mike Perry.
Flavor of the month.

Listen pal, I tried giving her the benefit of the doubt, but now seeing her...

I don’t know how to say this and I only know how to be direct... I am starting to think she may have had some hand in all this.

Sorry pal. It’s just how I feel inside.

I just put her down, better safe then sorry. Thanks for the wisdom ITT.

Back