Colby should go to the cops again

Lol @ the hypothetical scenarios in here, reaching much?

Its a slippery slope, boomerangs today, baseball bats, bricks, theft and beating up ten year olds are natural progressions. This is why Colby was right to punish the man who assaulted him, and why he should do the same to the guy that threatened to.

If you came home from the movies with your girlfriend and I had my truck backed up to your front door and I was loading it up with your shit robbing you, and you could obviously tell that you couldn't kick my ass, what would you do?

exactly. All you sherbros stop acting like you would never call
That's a different scenario though. Some places calling the cops, because you were assaulted is a huge mistake. You're only putting a huge target on your back. Also not sure the cops even would come.

If you came home from the movies with your girlfriend and I had my truck backed up to your front door and I was loading it up with your shit robbing you, and you could obviously tell that you couldn't kick my ass, what would you do?

exactly. All you sherbros stop acting like you would never call the cops.
This is sherdog. You don't need the cops when you're a tough guy.

What if there were five of us and we were as big as Brock Lesnar. You would call the cops
I'm going to assume you aren't from the states. While many states have laws stating that you can't use deadly force to protect material belongings, once you saddle up to confront them in the middle of their theft and it turns aggressive... it's bang bang. Dead Brocks all over the sidewalk.

exactly. All you sherbros stop acting like you would never call the cops.
We will call the cops alright but what we wont do is come to your face talk a bunch shit when you step forward we hid behind our girl friends and dial 911.

If want to be a tough guy then be a tough guy or else don't start anything.

Eh, the Brazilians were threatening to kill Colby and throwing water bottles at him iirc. He had every right to dis the Brazilians. That didn't give Werdum the right to assault him.

Back