Colby should go to the cops again

I mean the situation Colby was in isn't even similar to your house getting robbed, that's a terrible example
The base point I was trying to make, is that if someone does you wrong and you call the cops doesn't make you a pussy

So if you took a trip to England, and you stood right in front of the queen's castle and started screaming "FUCK THE QUEEN!" Every Englishman in the vicinity as a right to grab a baseball bat and come at you?

What world do you live in bro?
If i did that then I'm gonna expect for some people to come after me and I don't blame them since I am disrespecting their country but I'm not stupid enough to do that unlike Colby who talked shit about a country which many fighters in the organisation he fights in are from.

So if you took a trip to England, and you stood right in front of the queen's castle and started screaming "FUCK THE QUEEN!" Every Englishman in the vicinity has a right to grab a baseball bat and come at you?

No, if every Englishman in the vicinity smashed his skull in with a baseball bat, and killed him, that would be a bit overboard. If Michael Bisping threw a little souvenir at him, that'd be about an appropriate level of retaliation.

Seriously, where are you getting these totally ludicrous hypotheticals from?

But he can't back up anything he says, so yes, while he has vocal cords and can physically talk, he shouldn't.
Keeping your mouth shut in fear is being more of a pussy, in my book, than calling the cops on a guy twice your size for something so menial as insulting your country after he hits you in the face with a piece of wood

I dont even know whats real anymore

No, if every Englishman in the vicinity smashed his skull in with a baseball bat, and killed him, that would be a bit overboard. If Michael Bisping threw a little souvenir at him, that'd be about an appropriate level of retaliation.

Seriously, where are you getting these totally ludicrous hypotheticals from?
it wasn't 185 bisping tossing a little toy,
was 240 lb werdum chucking a bladed piece of wood at your eyeballs.

If you came home from the movies with your girlfriend and I had my truck backed up to your front door and I was loading it up with your shit robbing you, and you could obviously tell that you couldn't kick my ass, what would you do?

exactly. All you sherbros stop acting like you would never call the cops.
That example gave me a good chuckle.

If you want to gain lots of fans as a fighter, challenge Colby and knock him the f out. Guaranteed you'll gain lots of fans.

Keeping your mouth shut in fear is being more of a pussy, in my book

Keeping your mouth shut because you've correctly assessed the consequences of your words is manly. Colby opened his mouth incorrectly thinking there wouldn't be consequences, and then hid behind other people at the first sign of trouble.

By your logic, going into a spooky house without KNOWING it would be spooky, and then running out like a little bitch as soon as you hear a weird noise, makes you brave.

Colby should call the cops again all right--to have everyone involved with this main card arrested for violating the Geneva Convention by intentionally boring people into comas.

If you came home from the movies with your girlfriend and I had my truck backed up to your front door and I was loading it up with your shit robbing you, and you could obviously tell that you couldn't kick my ass, what would you do?

exactly. All you sherbros stop acting like you would never call the cops.
Use a brick

Keeping your mouth shut because you've correctly assessed the consequences of your words is manly. Colby opened his mouth incorrectly thinking there wouldn't be consequences, and then hid behind other people at the first sign of trouble.

By your logic, going into a spooky house without KNOWING it would be spooky, and then running out like a little bitch as soon as you hear a weird noise, makes you brave.

I'll make it simple.
let's assume you're 240 lbs.
let's assume a 155 lb Brazilian fighter (in vegas) after his fight screams that all Americans are lazy idiots.

You then have the right to wait for that fighter out the parking lot with a baseball bat?

wut? no son.... you're going to jail

I'll make it simple.
let's assume you're 240 lbs.
let's assume a 155 lb Brazilian fighter (in vegas) after his fight screams that all Americans are lazy idiots.

You then have the right to wait for that fighter out the parking lot with a baseball bat?

wut? no son.... you're going to jail

Are we debating whether Werdum did something wrong, or whether Colby's a pussy?

Also, I am 240 pounds of everlovin' fat, and can confirm that all Americans are lady idiots, so I wouldn't be too nonplussed.

Lol @ the hypothetical scenarios in here, reaching much?

Back