Colby should go to the cops again

in all seriousness, a 240 lbs man baseball- throwing a 5 pound edge-shaped piece of wood at your eyeballs is deadly af.

I would call the cops too. You just can't go around hitting people in the head with blades of wood. that doesn't make you a pussy.

Walking away and doing nothing with your tail between your legs seems more of a pussy thing to do then to let some bully get away with assault

No, talking shit about a country and then getting confronted about it, only to then play the victim role and run to the police even though you provoked the attack is being a pussy and the fact that you also agree with using the police to come and cover your ass for being a provocateur makes you a pussy too. I guess pussies defend their own.

No, talking shit about a country and then getting confronted about it, only to then play the victim role and run to the police even though you provoked the attack is being a pussy and the fact that you also agree with using the police to come and cover your ass for being a provocateur makes you a pussy too. I guess pussies defend their own.
dude....werdum is 240lbs (with a weapon) . Colby is 170.

Yet somehow on sherdog Colby is the pussy?

is werdum that big of a sensitive snowflake?

What would you do? Walk away from werdum and let him get away with it?

dude....werdum is 240lbs (with a weapon) . Colby is 170.

Yet somehow on sherdog Colby is the pussy?

is werdum that big of a sensitive snowflake?

What would you do? Walk away from werdum and let him get away with it?

I wouldn't talk shit in the first place or in Colby's case, avoid Werdum knowing that he can beat the fuck out of me

I wouldn't talk shit in the first place or in Colby's case, avoid Werdum knowing that he can beat the fuck out of me
Talking shit does not give license for assault.

if a 10yr old that weighs 80 lbs walked up to you on the street and started cursing your gf out....would it be okay for you to pick up a stick and hit him across the head with it? no

All the Brazil hate, and boomerang incidents, and all that followed.

If I were Colby, other than to have to look over my shoulder all the time...

Thing that'd bother me the most, is jones insinuating what he did to his mother.

you missed the entire point. you would call the cops just like everyone else not being a keyboard warrior

In the scenario you posted where somebody I don't know is robbing me, and poses a physical threat, sure.

Would I call the cops because a man threw a toy at me after I used fighting words at him without intending to fight? Hell no. And if I did call the cops it would be a purely greedy or cowardly decision, not one that I'd be proud of, and not one sherdoggers should be defending.

in all seriousness, a 240 lbs man baseball- throwing a 5 pound edge-shaped piece of wood at your eyeballs is deadly af.

I would call the cops too. You just can't go around hitting people in the head with blades of wood. that doesn't make you a pussy.

Walking away and doing nothing with your tail between your legs seems more of a pussy thing to do then to let some bully get away with assault.

What's the alternative? Walking away and letting him get away with assault? I don't get it
I mean, legally he has every right, and werdum shouldn't have done it. that said (and I can only speak for myself here), i just find it hilarious how Covington can talk all this shit and the second he gets called for it, there's nothing to back it up. It's kinda just the bully getting shown up.

i hope he's totally ok, I would never wish anybody to be seriously injured. But at the same time, you have to see how it's funny and kind of hard ot feel bad for colby.

if a 10yr old that weighs 80 lbs walked up to you on the street and started cursing your gf out....would it be okay for you to pick up a stick and hit him across the head with it? no

Is that ten year old a mature man who knows what he's saying and has his brain fully developed? You cannot compare a child to a man and since that it's a kid I would tell him to have manners and educate him whereas Colby is an adult who is in control of what he says and what he does. If you want to talk shit go ahead but if someone comes after you for you said shit talk then you must be responsible enough to own up and deal with consequences that are within reason.

By the same token, being smaller, weaker and inferior doesn't give you license to talk shit.

Also, are you implying that Colby is a 10 year old, not a grown man responsible for his own words?

Is that ten year old a mature man who knows what he's saying and has his brain fully developed? You cannot compare a child to a man and since that it's a kid I would tell him to have manners and educate him whereas Colby is an adult who is in control of what he says and what he does. If you want to talk shit go ahead but if someone comes after you for you said shit talk then you must be responsible enough to own up and deal with consequences that are within reason.
I'm talkng about the size diff dude, come on now.
Colby can say anything he pleases without having to worry about guys twice his size hitting him in the face with pieces of wood.
It's insane that I even have to have this conversation

By the same token, being smaller, weaker and inferior doesn't give you license to talk shit.

Also, are you implying that Colby is a 10 year old, not a grown man responsible for his own words?
So everybody that lives in Brazil has the right to hit Colby across the head with a piece of wood?. I'm not understanding your argument bro. Colby can say anything he pleases.

Keeping your mouth shut in fear is not being a pussy?

If you came home from the movies with your girlfriend and I had my truck backed up to your front door and I was loading it up with your shit robbing you, and you could obviously tell that you couldn't kick my ass, what would you do?

exactly. All you sherbros stop acting like you would never call the cops.
Americans have guns dude

Colby can say anything he pleases without having to worry about guys twice his size hitting him in the face with pieces of wood.
It's insane that you think talking shit is not going to result in some guy coming after you. If he can talk about a country that's big then he can deal with men that are big from said country. Colby is a pussy for talking shit and then hiding behind police when called out. End of story. The fact that you compared Colby with a ten year old shows that you yourself know that Colby behaves in the wrong way which can be compared with a ten year old which you did.

If you came home from the movies with your girlfriend and I had my truck backed up to your front door and I was loading it up with your shit robbing you, and you could obviously tell that you couldn't kick my ass, what would you do?

exactly. All you sherbros stop acting like you would never call the cops.

I mean the situation Colby was in isn't even similar to your house getting robbed, that's a terrible example

if a smaller guy comes up to me, insulting me and my girlfriend without provocation, the only reason he's doing is that is because he knows he could sue me, and the only reason I wouldn't smack him upside the head is because I know he could sue me. I don't have a lot of sympathy for a coward who makes other men want to punch him, and basically says, "Hahaha, you can't hit me, it's against the law".

It's insane that you think talking shit is not going to result in some guy coming after you. If he can talk about a country that's big then he can deal with men that are big from said country. Colby is a pussy for talking shit and then hiding behind police when called out. End of story. The fact that you compared Colby with a ten year old shows that you yourself know that Colby behaves in the wrong way which can be compared with a ten year old which you did.
So if you took a trip to England, and you stood right in front of the queen's castle and started screaming "FUCK THE QUEEN!" Every Englishman in the vicinity has a right to grab a baseball bat and come at you?

What world do you live in bro?

Back