Colby does it again-calls plats girl ratchete horse face

Am I the only one who doesn't mind extremely personal and classless insults?

This was great, hope Mike KOs him.
Personal insults to a fighter about that fighter are fine in my book, but talking about his girlfriend is not the same and I'm hopeful he gets dealt with outside the octagon, he doesn't deserve to make a penny out of this shit.

She is more avg looking then a "piece". Body is ok, face is whatever.. her loyalty and having Perry's back through it all, is what is attractive in the end.

Lol
Funniest reply ever

You sound like a great catch lmao

Personal insults to a fighter about that fighter are fine in my book, but talking about his girlfriend is not the same and I'm hopeful he gets dealt with outside the octagon, he doesn't deserve to make a penny out of this shit.
Thats fair enough but in my opinion, if you stand publicly next to a target you do that knowing you might be hit by a stray shot.

Palatka is worse. It gets less attention because more people have heard of Ocala. Honestly, once you get away from the major cities and the coasts, the whole state is like that.

A "Deliverance"-area in Florida?

I can't stand the new ufc very much, but the fact that this dude got outstruck by Maia brings me to tears.

Funny how the fighters coming to his rescue could all easily blend in an inbred white trash family :D

I no longer think this was uncalled for:

giphy.gif

Of course having her in his corner is not the wisest thing, but the insults are uncalled for.

That was a toy boomerang from a gift shop, thrown by an untrained boomerang thrower and still hit him.
Imagine how much damage an angry Australian with a legit boomerang could do.

LOL!

Colby just needs to shut the fuck up and fight.

This dumb cunt markets himself in the most annoying way possible. By being a dickhead.
If you can't talk like Conor, just shut the fuck up and knock people out. All them decisions are boring as, and it won't hurt to learn some striking.

How about a coach?

Female Edmond is fair game IMO. She lost immunity second she became his head coach.

How about a coach?

Female Edmond is fair game IMO. She lost immunity second she became his head coach.
Mocking her coaching is fair game, but that's not close to what Colby did.

Colby isn't doing the "heel" thing right. He's not entertaining at all, he's just behaving like a despicable cretin.

Cant stand either guy but is anyone really that surprised...Christs sake Perry keeps his Girl front and center as part of his "fight team/coaching staff" so she's gonna be a target especially if shes yelling sh*t like "break his leg!" from the corner.

Back