Colby does it again-calls plats girl ratchete horse face

Lame. He is going to get X-Pac heat with people just wanting him to go away.

One of these thug fighters or even a pissed off fan will beat his ass.

I picture Colby sitting in his moms basement like us sherdoggers and preparing this tweet for hours, before hitting send he yells upstairs to mom asking if she thinks its good, and she most likely being a normal person is like don't send that shit out Colby, yet Colby thinks "what does mom know i'm sending it anyway.

think teenage boy who thinks he is funny but people see right through him and cringe hard

That adds up, as I suppose that’s what happens when someone bases their persona on a teenage version off that kid off toy story.

4BBD3E62-5663-44B8-BD5C-AF8CCEABA1B4.jpeg

How old I'd Perry's girlfriend? I can't tell if she's 24 or 42..

This moron's better show his skills in the cage if he wants the belt. I like when fighters play the "bad guy" but Colby acts just like a douche teenager.

Any pics or his GF ? Can't find any in google, maybe he's mean because he is a virgin<2>

Even for a fake persona, I really disapprove of insulting a man's significant other and loved ones.

I'm dissapointed he crossed that line.

Colby bringing the chaos in 2018

I picture Colby sitting in his moms basement like us sherdoggers and preparing this tweet for hours, before hitting send he yells upstairs to mom asking if she thinks its good, and she most likely being a normal person is like don't send that shit out Colby, yet Colby thinks "what does mom know i'm sending it anyway.

think teenage boy who thinks he is funny but people see right through him and cringe hard

Kind of like this post?

i don't have twitter so i had to just copy and paste it. i saw it in an article about his girl cornering him

and I quote...

"Hey @PlatinumPerry, maybe having your ratchet horse faced girlfriend as your head trainer isn't the smartest idea on planet earth. But hey, when you're the product of cousins fucking in Ocala FL how strong can your decision making skills be? #UFCOrlando"

Colby Covington‏Verified account@ColbyCovMMA 11h11 hours ago

edit: cub swanson to the rescue as the white knight

Cub Swanson‏Verified account@CubSwanson 10h10 hours ago

Replying to @ColbyCovMMA @PlatinumPerry

"Not a fan of this or you Colby. Please learn a little class man."
Wanna see Platinum’s response.

A pissed off fan will beat a top contender's ass? Get that man in the UFC pronto.

A pissed off fan will beat a top contender's ass? Get that man in the UFC pronto.

Eh, it doesn't have to be one person challenging the dude Street Fighter style like an 80's action movie. Sucker punch, could use a weapon (bat, crowbar, brass knuckles, stun gun, etc.), could be multiple people, etc..

Eh, it doesn't have to be one person challenging the dude Street Fighter style like an 80's action movie. Sucker punch, could use a weapon (bat, crowbar, brass knuckles, stun gun, etc.), could be multiple people, etc..

Oh my bad, when you said pissed off fan I didn't think you meant a criminal with a weapon or a gang or even a coward sucker punching people.

My mistake, you are correct those could happen.

Oh my bad, when you said pissed off fan I didn't think you meant a criminal with a weapon or a gang or even a coward sucker punching people.

My mistake, you are correct those could happen.

No prob. I think it would be more likely to be a spur of the moment thing with a drunk fan seeing him around town before/after a fight and cracking a beer bottle over his head.

Heck, I said I would fight him in another thread just on principle and I'm not a Perry fan. It would be legal with a waiver hypothetically speaking, but I could see a Perry fan or Brazilian saying fuck it and cold cocking him.

Lame indeed: hopefully someone kos him then finished him with a soccer kick to the dome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back