Colby does it again-calls plats girl ratchete horse face

i don't have twitter so i had to just copy and paste it. i saw it in an article about his girl cornering him

and I quote...

"Hey @PlatinumPerry, maybe having your ratchet horse faced girlfriend as your head trainer isn't the smartest idea on planet earth. But hey, when you're the product of cousins fucking in Ocala FL how strong can your decision making skills be? #UFCOrlando"

Colby Covington‏Verified account@ColbyCovMMA 11h11 hours ago

edit: cub swanson to the rescue as the white knight

Cub Swanson‏Verified account@CubSwanson 10h10 hours ago

Replying to @ColbyCovMMA @PlatinumPerry

"Not a fan of this or you Colby. Please learn a little class man."

Ocala is a nice place.

You can swim with the Manatees and darned good bass fishin.

I picture Colby sitting in his moms basement like us sherdoggers and preparing this tweet for hours, before hitting send he yells upstairs to mom asking if she thinks its good, and she most likely being a normal person is like don't send that shit out Colby, yet Colby thinks "what does mom know i'm sending it anyway.

think teenage boy who thinks he is funny but people see right through him and cringe hard
They still end up talking about him though.

They still end up talking about him though.

Doesn't matter if it doesn't translate to getting higher profile fights and have people tuning in to his fights.. both of which don't appear to be happening

Dana White doesn't praise the dude, higher ranked guys don't say they want to fight him, the only people he's starting shit with are guys outside of his weightclass or guys that he won't take fights with.

Just a whole lot of effort spent pandering to rednecks and photoshopping to get some Sherdoggers to like you lol

He sure as hell isn't going to be getting any endorsements or sponsors acting like this.. kind of killed his future possibilities.. so he's trying to bank in on the short term by acting like a stereotypical far right cunt.. except he's not banking anything.

Don't bring a loud gf to your competition if you don't want her to get chirped.

Doesn't matter if it doesn't translate to getting higher profile fights and have people tuning in to his fights.. both of which don't appear to be happening

Dana White doesn't praise the dude, higher ranked guys don't say they want to fight him, the only people he's starting shit with are guys outside of his weightclass or guys that he won't take fights with.

Just a whole lot of effort spent pandering to rednecks and photoshopping to get some Sherdoggers to like you lol

In fairness, there's only 2 guys ranked above him, one who's already had 2 title shots in the last year, and another who got pretty riled up when Colby started slagging off Brazilians. Will be interesting to see the ratings for his next fight.

He sure as hell isn't going to be getting any endorsements or sponsors acting like this.. kind of killed his future possibilities.. so he's trying to bank in on the short term by acting like a stereotypical far right cunt.. except he's not banking anything.
That’s the currency of today’s youth, the attention of the mysterious “they”. Laughable and somewhat disturbing and telling his fans think WME value this act. As you say, it’s having likely the opposite effect; if he’s acting like this now, without a trinket or much pull, imagine if he actually accomplished something?

In fairness, there's only 2 guys ranked above him, one who's already had 2 title shots in the last year, and another who got pretty riled up when Colby started slagging off Brazilians. Will be interesting to see the ratings for his next fight.

Right, but what i'm saying is that they aren't going to fight him and he won't fight anyone below him because he doesn't want to expose himself/risk what little momentum he's built up via twitter/photoshopping/etc.

so he's at a standstill while jeopardizing all of his future endorsements/sponsorships/etc because we all know people get dropped for saying less than the shit colby has said. he's trying to cash in on the short term but it really, really isn't working.

and honestly, by not paying him much attention at all.. Woodley is kind of destroying this dude lol. by not responding to him, he's not giving him any ounce of spotlight. and since dana isn't eager to push the fight, colby is kinda fucked.

Ocala is the inbred capital of Florida for anyone who wants more details. It’s seriously like the hills have eyes.

Palatka is worse. It gets less attention because more people have heard of Ocala. Honestly, once you get away from the major cities and the coasts, the whole state is like that.

i don't have twitter so i had to just copy and paste it. i saw it in an article about his girl cornering him

and I quote...

"Hey @PlatinumPerry, maybe having your ratchet horse faced girlfriend as your head trainer isn't the smartest idea on planet earth. But hey, when you're the product of cousins fucking in Ocala FL how strong can your decision making skills be? #UFCOrlando"

Colby Covington‏Verified account@ColbyCovMMA 11h11 hours ago

edit: cub swanson to the rescue as the white knight

Cub Swanson‏Verified account@CubSwanson 10h10 hours ago

Replying to @ColbyCovMMA @PlatinumPerry

"Not a fan of this or you Colby. Please learn a little class man."
Can anyone post a pic of Colby’s mom that Bones Jones boned?

Right, but what i'm saying is that they aren't going to fight him and he won't fight anyone below him because he doesn't want to expose himself/risk what little momentum he's built up via twitter/photoshopping/etc.

so he's at a standstill while jeopardizing all of his future endorsements/sponsorships/etc because we all know people get dropped for saying less than the shit colby has said. he's trying to cash in on the short term but it really, really isn't working.

and honestly, by not paying him much attention at all.. Woodley is kind of destroying this dude lol. by not responding to him, he's not giving him any ounce of spotlight. and since dana isn't eager to push the fight, colby is kinda fucked.

You make a good point. Woodley is key to this whole thing at this point, if he doesn't take the bait, Colby's stuck at #3. That said, if Woodley beats RDA, which is looking like his next defence, and Colby wins again (against maybe Till, Ponz, or Usman) in the meantime, who else is Woodley gonna fight?

A pissed off fan with a boomerang > Colby

Ehh idk he showed spectacular head movement against a former hw champ with a boomerang, I would have to say a fan with a boomerang has little chance.

Kevin Lee also said the Irish are inbred and have bad genes.

WHAT?..... I am 50% Irish and now I am glad T-Ferg took him to school.

I STILL despise McGregor though...Irish are tough and hard working but arrogance is something McGregor learned on his own.

Ehh idk he showed spectacular head movement against a former hw champ with a boomerang, I would have to say a fan with a boomerang has little chance.

That was a toy boomerang from a gift shop, thrown by an untrained boomerang thrower and still hit him.
Imagine how much damage an angry Australian with a legit boomerang could do.

Each of these acts just serve to make the inevitable KO that much more satisfying when it occurs.

That was a toy boomerang from a gift shop, thrown by an untrained boomerang thrower and still hit him.
Imagine how much damage an angry Australian with a legit boomerang could do.

I would imagine they would get slammed and choked out

He should be fined or cut..thats just down right deplorable for a professional althete to speak that way..thats slanderous to say the least..wow..fuck that guy i hated him for the filthy animal shit but now i want to see him get H bombed into a flying forarm in his next fight and disappear

Back