Colby destroys CM Punk

Again, my condolences.

Just bustin chops bro.
I am not offended. I can separate the two and appreciate them both for what they are. The majority of fighters (especially wrestlers) are all pro wrestling fans themselves.

Sponsors, marketing companies. You know the people who gives these fighters big checks for gear, supps, etc.

CM Punk isn’t a fighter though lol. At MOST you can maybe call him a ‘retired fighter’.

It’s been proven time and time again that followers =\= $ in most cases.

"Destroys".

Someone's been influenced by TMZ.

I get the money thing, but who actually cares about social media followers.

Number of social media followers is an indicator of their business value, thus money. Can't believe I had to explain that.

Colby finally responded to CM Punks racism accusations during an interview yesterday. Looks like he’s not going to let anyone talk about him without chiming back in with a long response.

“This is also coming from a guy who stole all of his wrestling moves from KENTA, so he’s a fake motherf*cker. You can’t believe anything that comes out of his mouth. I didn’t hear those remarks, I don’t pay attention to someone who’s irrelevant to MMA. I mean the guy’s a complete joke. Don’t use my name to try and get some notoriety and clout in the MMA world because you’re a joke man. You’re 0-2 in the UFC against two bums they had to bring in, so CM Punk should stick to his little bullsh*t and leave the prime time to me.”

https://www.mmanews.com/colby-covington-blasts-cm-punk/

Really ironic that Colby is making fun of a dude for an unoriginal gimmick. At least Punk can improvise on the spot and not stutter and stumble over all of his words.

Does Colby think he isn’t irrelevant? No one knows who he is. Why even talk shit about Punk? He doesn’t matter.

Fuck Punk, fuck Colby.

CM Punk isn’t a fighter though lol. At MOST you can maybe call him a ‘retired fighter’.

It’s been proven time and time again that followers =\= $ in most cases.
Yea followers do not equal cash if you are massive moron with shitty management. Anyone with decent marketability and social media skills can turn millions of followers into constant easy cash. The fact that fighters cannot monetize their social media is directly related to the inability to have any sort of a personality or interesting aspect of their life. If followers do not equal cash then explain reality stars and multimillion dollar sponsorships just to make a few tweets......

Number of social media followers is an indicator of their business value, thus money. Can't believe I had to explain that.
Read my previous response, you already said money so you were being redundant then. Punk isn’t even a ‘fighter’ anymore.

Because him denying he's a racist would have cleared him.
You don't "deny being a racist".
If the issue is perceived as racism (and it is not), you clear it up.
If you can't explain how what you said is not meant to be racist, then you are a racist.

For instance: If I say I am not a fan of Woodley, and someone say it is because he is black, I could explain how his style is not one I like.

Did Colby really imply that CM Punk is trying to get notoriety and/or fame off of his name?

Yea followers do not equal cash if you are massive moron with shitty management. Anyone with decent marketability and social media skills can turn millions of followers into constant easy cash. The fact that fighters cannot monetize their social media is directly related to the inability to have any sort of a personality or interesting aspect of their life. If followers do not equal cash then explain reality stars and multimillion dollar sponsorships just to make a few tweets......

He already said money, and then he said social media followers. Why make the distinction if he was only referring to the money one can make through it?

You’re referring to the .001% that make anything close to that. The VAST majority of the time it has zero effect, you could make more working at McDonald’s with your time wasted. Notice the people that make money with social media are generally already famous for something else.

Can people manage to make money on social media? Yes. But I believe OP was backpeddling from being impressed by someones social media presence, that’s it.

Back