Colby destroys CM Punk

Colby is the best. Always against this political correctness. He said what he want. Colby Covington = freedom of speech.

The best fighter that we have in the UFC.

images
But when Woodley does it, it's a problem.

Colby is trying too hard to be McGregor and it's not working. Calling people virgins like he's back on Junior High. His not funny even when he has plenty of material to use.

The man got stripped of an interim title FFS.

He knows KENTA - Colby confirmed as a wrestling nerd.

Colby finally responded to CM Punks racism accusations during an interview yesterday. Looks like he’s not going to let anyone talk about him without chiming back in with a long response.

“This is also coming from a guy who stole all of his wrestling moves from KENTA, so he’s a fake motherf*cker. You can’t believe anything that comes out of his mouth. I didn’t hear those remarks, I don’t pay attention to someone who’s irrelevant to MMA. I mean the guy’s a complete joke. Don’t use my name to try and get some notoriety and clout in the MMA world because you’re a joke man. You’re 0-2 in the UFC against two bums they had to bring in, so CM Punk should stick to his little bullsh*t and leave the prime time to me.”

https://www.mmanews.com/colby-covington-blasts-cm-punk/

He attacked CM Punk but did not respond to anything he actually said, so it actually validates what CM Punk said.

So it took Covington that long to give the standard "Fake fighter, 0-2, etc" speech? My mailbox has more wit than that pinhead.

Colby is the best. Always against this political correctness. He said what he want. Colby Covington = freedom of speech.

The best fighter that we have in the UFC.

images
If Woodley said that same exact thing he'd be called a race baiting racist.

Colby finally responded to CM Punks racism accusations during an interview yesterday. Looks like he’s not going to let anyone talk about him without chiming back in with a long response.

“This is also coming from a guy who stole all of his wrestling moves from KENTA, so he’s a fake motherf*cker. You can’t believe anything that comes out of his mouth. I didn’t hear those remarks, I don’t pay attention to someone who’s irrelevant to MMA. I mean the guy’s a complete joke. Don’t use my name to try and get some notoriety and clout in the MMA world because you’re a joke man. You’re 0-2 in the UFC against two bums they had to bring in, so CM Punk should stick to his little bullsh*t and leave the prime time to me.”

https://www.mmanews.com/colby-covington-blasts-cm-punk/
How did he steal moves from KENTA when he was in the business 4 years before him and had massive success years before him. Colby always just straight up telling lies.

How did he steal moves from KENTA when he was in the business 4 years before him and had massive success years before him. Colby always just straight up telling lies.
You seem to know alot about CM Punk , that sucks.

I don't care for either guy, but one has millions of social media followers, and millions of dollars...the other doesn't :/

He’s right you know.

CM Punk is a joke in the MMA world.

I don't care for either guy, but one has millions of social media followers, and millions of dollars...the other doesn't :/
I get the money thing, but who actually cares about social media followers.

Back