Colby destroys CM Punk

it's hilarious to see CM punk getting offended on behalf of black people and accusing Colby of racism.

Didn't he just get his ass beat by a guy with a black power tattoo and wakanda forever salutes?

CM punk such a emasculated cuck.

Colby finally responded to CM Punks racism accusations during an interview yesterday. Looks like he’s not going to let anyone talk about him without chiming back in with a long response.

“This is also coming from a guy who stole all of his wrestling moves from KENTA, so he’s a fake motherf*cker. You can’t believe anything that comes out of his mouth. I didn’t hear those remarks, I don’t pay attention to someone who’s irrelevant to MMA. I mean the guy’s a complete joke. Don’t use my name to try and get some notoriety and clout in the MMA world because you’re a joke man. You’re 0-2 in the UFC against two bums they had to bring in, so CM Punk should stick to his little bullsh*t and leave the prime time to me.”

https://www.mmanews.com/colby-covington-blasts-cm-punk/
Doesn't change the fact that Colby is a shitbox.

I don't care for either guy, but one has millions of social media followers, and millions of dollars...the other doesn't :/

Yeah, but Colby Covington is a collegiate All-American wrestler and a former UFC Interim Champion, with a title shot coming up and a chance to become a real world champion. He's a real athlete. CM Punk is an actor, which is fine. So all you are really saying is "our society values actors over combat athletes in most cases" in terms of financial rewards. CM Punk also has more money and social media followers than damn near every MMArtist ever.

it's hilarious to see CM punk getting offended on behalf of black people and accusing Colby of racism.

Didn't he just get his ass beat by a guy with a black power tattoo and wakanda forever salutes?

CM punk such a emasculated cuck.

And as far as I remember, CM Punk didn't have a damn thing to say about Jackson. Nice double standard Brooks. Holding white people and black people to different standards probably isn't the best way to convey virtue.

If I've never heard of kenta, can I say this dickhead is a bigger nerd than me?

Colby is the best. Always against this political correctness. He said what he want. Colby Covington = freedom of speech.

The best fighter that we have in the UFC.

images
You call Colby's schtick "saying what he wants"? LMAO, his schtick is pandering to dudebros. He says exactly what he thinks his crowd wants to hear. He just knows confused young men like yourself will buy into his schtick, because 4chan or pepe or whatever.

Back