Colby Covington on MMA Hour

really? You think colby is getting in werdums face on the street in this situation?
werdum has a long history of attacking guys smaller than him.
The entire nation of Brazil insults every single American fighter....its a hype talk not to be taken seriously.
I don't know how you missed when I said Werdum walks up on Colby.

explain further plz
Very well....if a "crime" is committed in front of many ppl....everyone knows who did it...it's even on video, so the police can easily identify the perp. Being a snitch is when a "crime" is committed and the cops have no clue who did it and someone spills the beans....that is just an example of a rat/snitch

Very well....if a "crime" is committed in front of many ppl....everyone knows who did it...it's even on video, so the police can easily identify the perp. Being a snitch is when a "crime" is committed and the cops have no clue who did it and someone spills the beans....that is just an example of a rat/snitch
I wish I lived in a reality where every sherbro poster was intelligent and understands how the world works such as yourself.
sherdog community has become complete dogshit nonthinking kids the last couple of years.
werdum apparently has the right to walk around and sucker punch people for things he don't like..... and the little guy he punches is the pussy lol.
it's like sherdog has become the bizarro world.

Werdum would have starched him like a work shirt if he would have hit him with any sort of force.

You forget to mention Colby insults whole nation and acts tough leading to Werdum punching him.

I also don't think it was a sucker punch. Pretty sure werdum walked up, got Colby's attention, said something then punched Colby when Colby gave him a dumbfounded look like he didn't do anything wrong.

We got Werdum's story.
We got Colby's story.
Put them both together and the truth is in the middle.

This. Werdum would talk shit to his face like he did to Ferguson. There was no sucker punch.

I wish I lived in a reality where every sherbro poster was intelligent and understands how the world works such as yourself.
sherdog community has become complete dogshit nonthinking kids the last couple of years.
werdum apparently has the right to walk around and sucker punch people for things he don't like..... and the little guy he punches is the pussy lol.
it's like sherdog has become the bizarro world.

Sherdog has always been that way for as long as I can remember tbh. There are a lot of neckbearded bozos on here, and then there are some posters that bring a lot of insight. I try to be thoughtful, sometimes I’m just joking around. I’m not really serious when it comes to Colby being a bitch. He’s just playing a role and I think he didn’t take in to consideration the total ramifications of what could happen.

werdum sucker kicked Edmond in the octogon, remember?

I believe colby.

How is it a sucker punch or kick of the person is coming at you aggressively? I must've sucker punch a lot of people than lol. I always attack first once someone invades my personal space angirly.

How is it a sucker punch or kick of the person is coming at you aggressively? I must've sucker punch a lot of people than lol. I always attack first once someone invades my personal space angirly.
Edmond was telling werdum to stop being disrespectful.... he didn't know he was going to have to dodge or evade a kick.
But once again werdum is being disrespectful and unprofessional by kicking a coach that's not expecting it.

Remember when he completely disrespected and interrupted Fergie's interview, cursing him out in Portuguese?

now he's sucker punching another little guy over mild hype-talk?

I'm telling you, the dude is a bully and has aggression problems.

Edmond was telling werdum to stop being disrespectful.... he didn't know he was going to have to dodge or evade a kick.
But once again werdum is being disrespectful and unprofessional by kicking a coach that's not expecting it.

Remember when he completely disrespected and interrupted Fergie's interview, cursing him out in Portuguese?

Nope. He's actually pretty cool.

The Edmond thing was totally uncalled for, even if Edmond is pretty much a punchline that nobody likes.

But I think the Ferguson situation isn't fully understood by a lot of people. The video that made the rounds on a lot of the MMA sites only caught the incident and nothing leading to it, so it makes it look like Werdum just decided to pick on Tony out of the blue because Tony wasn't very polite in telling him to quiet down (I believe Werdum was also being interviewed btw). If you watch the full video it shows them sit down and fist bump, then Werdum tries to be nice and cordial to Tony and is basically shut down and big leagued. Basically acting like he's above talking to Werdum. So he understandably got irked by that, but apparently it wasn't just an issue of Werdum's ego being hurt because he tells the interviewer in Portuguese that Tony used to be a real down to earth guy and they had a very cool, friendly relationship, and now for whatever reason he's being a douche, fake, etc (according to a translation I saw). Werdum expected them to have the same good rapport, and Tony did a 180 personality-wise totally unprovoked as far as Werdum was concerned. So that's why he got mad when Tony not so politely told him to be quiet. Not saying Werdum was totally in the right for reacting the way he did, but it's not the situation a lot of people paint it out to be where big bad Werdum picks on innocent little Tony for no reason.

With this latest thing, I just find it weird that everyone seems to be so black and white about it and so few seem to come to the conclusion that they're both just being douches. Werdum shouldn't have assaulted Colby and he deserves punishment (if he gets it); Colby happily presents himself as an insufferable douche and apparently wasn't ready for the consequence that someone might actually step to him. He talked shit about an entire nation, and no, the fact that Brazilian fans get disrespectful doesn't mean it's totally cool for him to trash the country; just makes him as big an ass as they are. Criticizing Colby for his actions and/or reaction to this incident doesn't necessarily mean you're absolving Werdum of wrongdoing, or vice versa. They can both be dicks with problems that earned themselves some ridicule haha.

Back