Colby Covington on MMA Hour

Uthred

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Werdum broke the rules and he's tellin Ariel over and over and over

Colbitch the snitch.

Magana-Ton talks the talk, but gets to steppin when his card gets pulled.

werdum sucker punches a dude half his size, then throws a weapon at his face....for mild nonthreatening schticky comments.

yet Colby is the pussy.

only on sherdog lol.

werdum sucker punches a dude half his size, then throws a weapon at his face....for mild nonthreatening schticky comments.

yet Colby is the pussy.

only on sherdog lol.
You forget to mention Colby insults whole nation and acts tough leading to Werdum punching him.

I also don't think it was a sucker punch. Pretty sure werdum walked up, got Colby's attention, said something then punched Colby when Colby gave him a dumbfounded look like he didn't do anything wrong.

We got Werdum's story.
We got Colby's story.
Put them both together and the truth is in the middle.

yet Colby is the pussy.

only on sherdog lol.
and yet colby did nothing but walk away teary eyed with a camera

Colby Imtellington is a crying machine.

and yet colby did nothing but walk away teary eyed with a camera
You suggest after being sucker-punched that he attack a guy twice his size? When he doesn't even know what the fucks going on, trying to dodge weapons thrown at his face?

You're either biased or not intelligent

lol I love how he suppose to be crazy, no one can tell him what to do, don't like authority rebel type soon as shit happen to him run off to the police oh he broke the rules.

Last edited:
You suggest after being sucker-punched that he attack a guy twice his size? When he doesn't even know what the fucks going on, trying to dodge weapons thrown at his face?

You're either biased or not intelligent
If the roles were reversed werdum would not have walked away crying while being on instagram live.

colby is a pussy. and so are you

While Werdum can't go around sucker punching or throwing objects at people he doesn't like, I can sympathize with his rationale. The reality is that Colby Covington has been actively out seeking trouble, and he can't be too surprised that ultimately he found it.

It is a little disingenuous of Covington to cry foul now, he is obviously embarrassed that someone called him out on his Conor-esque impersonation, and there is little that he can do about it... so now he is going to try and save face by changing the narrative, claiming he is an innocent victim and was assaulted with a deadly weapon. Sorry Colby, grow a set, suck it up, and learn from the experience. You shot your mouth off and learned the hard way you simply don't have the chops to back it up.

And Werdum, needs to remember he is a top-ranked heavyweight, he shouldn't be drawn into this soap opera-like drama. Keep his hands to himself, and be a professional.

You forget to mention Colby insults whole nation and acts tough leading to Werdum punching him.

I also don't think it was a sucker punch. Pretty sure werdum walked up, got Colby's attention, said something then punched Colby when Colby gave him a dumbfounded look like he didn't do anything wrong.

We got Werdum's story.
We got Colby's story.
Put them both together and the truth is in the middle.
really? You think colby is getting in werdums face on the street in this situation?
werdum has a long history of attacking guys smaller than him.
The entire nation of Brazil insults every single American fighter....its a hype talk not to be taken seriously.

really? You think colby is getting in werdums face on the street in this situation?
werdum has a long history of attacking guys smaller than him.
The entire nation of Brazil insults every single American fighter....its a hype talk not to be taken seriously.

Colby was holding his phone, which to me says that he was not really paying attention, and probably did not instigate. I've seen shit like this a lot, and the guy half paying attention is usually not the guy instigating.

If the roles were reversed werdum would not have walked away crying while being on instagram live.

colby is a pussy. and so are you
you don't know me, and don't be a keyboard warrior ...that's lack of integrity.
werdum sucker punches a little guy, for what?

because of some hype talk?
werdum has a history of attacking little guys.

While Werdum can't go around sucker punching or throwing objects at people he doesn't like, I can sympathize with his rationale. The reality is that Colby Covington has been actively out seeking trouble, and he can't be too surprised that ultimately he found it.

It is a little disingenuous of Covington to cry foul now, he is obviously embarrassed that someone called him out on his Conor-esque impersonation, and there is little that he can do about it... so now he is going to try and save face by changing the narrative, claiming he is an innocent victim and was assaulted with a deadly weapon. Sorry Colby, grow a set, suck it up, and learn from the experience. You shot your mouth off and learned the hard way you simply don't have the chops to back it up.

And Werdum, needs to remember he is a top-ranked heavyweight, he shouldn't be drawn into this soap opera-like drama. Keep his hands to himself, and be a professional.

This post is too reasonably balanced

I demand one third of these sentences be converted into "WAT A CAN" and "war CAPTAIN BOOMERANG" and so on and so forth

Back