Colby Covington fires back at ‘criminal’ Jon Jones over Boomerang barbs, ‘Bones’ feels sad

In a real works calling cops is a bitch move, but we’re talking about ufc aka sports entertainment. Heels do “bitch moves” to generate heat. Good job Colby

Good gawd, the schoolyard mentality up in hurr...
Schoolyard mentality? If the person you're attacking owns a gun, there's a strong chance that you're going to get shot. That's what you do to an aggressor.

In a real works calling cops is a bitch move, but we’re talking about ufc aka sports entertainment. Heels do “bitch moves” to generate heat. Good job Colby
This is from the same school of thought that says spending your McDonald's paycheck on Jordan's is a good idea.

I've never really disliked a fighter as much as I dislike Covington right now. However, I still have no desire to watch him fight.

And before all the backlash. He hasnt said anything since the UFC sent him home.
He had a lot more backlash when he made the comments in Brazil. That didn't stop him from talking.

He had a lot more backlash when he made the comments in Brazil. That didn't stop him from talking.

No he didn't. Now the entire world thinks he's a clown and are siding with Werdum.

"Assault with a deadly weapon"

{<jordan}
Ever seen Mad Max?
64-fYiXJau.gif

No he didn't. Now the entire world thinks he's a clown and are siding with Werdum.
Yes, he did. You're going to receive more backlash for calling Brazilians 'filthy animals' than for being the victim of an assault. 'Now the entire world' That's in your imagination. Fortunately, the entire world isn't made up of dumb-asses and neanderthals.

toy boomerang is a deadly weapon.
LOL

Colby is a filthy animal.

is it still a deadly weapon if it's still in the bag? cause he didn't throw a boomerang at him, he threw a bag with a boomerang in it at him. Seems like an important distinction to make.
Not sure the $1000 fine that Werdum will pay is worth looking like such a fucking pussy.

This is how Colby remembers the incident

but this was closer to the truth

Back