Colby Covington fires back at ‘criminal’ Jon Jones over Boomerang barbs, ‘Bones’ feels sad

Colby fights in a cage for a living and competes against the best fighters in the world. He backs up his tough talk when it counts -- when he's being paid. He's not some street thug that thinks attacking someone on the street makes you more of a man. You can call him a lot of things, but 'bitch' just isn't very believable. Colby did the right thing by calling the police. Werdum had no right to do what he did. It was an irrational, stupid, and illegal thing for him to do.

If Colby's a 'bitch' for calling the cops, what does that make Werdum for befriending a murderous dictator? 'Idiot' just doesn't seem harsh enough.

Werdum is not someone I admire at all, and I think he's an utter hypocrite, not only for this but in regard to things he said about Noguiera years ago and so forth. I find him to be highly ingenuine (at least from that which I see as an MMA fan) but none of that affects Colby and his incredibally lame candor or reactions here.

Werdum is not someone I admire at all, and I think he's an utter hypocrite not only for this but in regard to things he said about Noguiera years ago. I find him to be highly ingenuine (that which I see as an MMA fan) but none of that affects Colby and his incredibally lame candor or reactions here.

Well, I don't agree with you about Colby, but I can respect your objectivity.

ANd you think it was him and not his PR guys teaching him because...?

I don't think mid-level MMA fighters have PR guys, and if they did they certainly wouldn't advise country-bashing as a way to raise the fighter's profile.

Last edited:
Werdum is not someone I admire at all, and I think he's an utter hypocrite, not only for this but in regard to things he said about Noguiera years ago and so forth. I find him to be highly ingenuine (at least from that which I see as an MMA fan) but none of that affects Colby and his incredibally lame candor or reactions here.
What did he say about big nog?

What did he say about big nog?

I can't even remember, but some bullshit about great respect and then when they fought something about how his JJ was always on another level. I don't recall specifics, but it always stuck with me as just ingenuine bullshit.

I'm surprised we don't see more idiots here saying dumb shit like "Colby would beat Jones and Werdum within an inch of their life."

To be fair wasn't Jones the guy that snitches on kids in high school for smoking weed?

Where is Black Lives Matter... he just called blacks filthy animals.

Colby should be arrested for stalking and kicking werdum.

Colby fights in a cage for a living and competes against the best fighters in the world. He backs up his tough talk when it counts -- when he's being paid. He's not some street thug that thinks attacking someone on the street makes you more of a man. You can call him a lot of things, but 'bitch' just isn't very believable. Colby did the right thing by calling the police. Werdum had no right to do what he did. It was an irrational, stupid, and illegal thing for him to do.

If Colby's a 'bitch' for calling the cops, what does that make Werdum for befriending a murderous dictator? 'Idiot' just doesn't seem harsh enough.
man, when a fighter gets on your shit list, you never let go. I'm curious now who you hate more- Werdum, Cyborg or Woodley?

I liked Colby but he went full retard. Props on him clowning Jones though.

what did he say wrong about nogueira ? i saw the fight and he seemed respectful. could u elaborate plz ?

what did he say wrong about nogueira ? i saw the fight and he seemed respectful. could u elaborate plz ?

As I said earlier, he was respectful many times, but then he made some comments at some point I recall as being indicative of him just being full of shit. I really don't remember what it was. That fight was years ago.

Jones should mind his own business and worry about how he's going to BS himself out of a 4 year suspension.

Jones needs to be quiet, I don't know why he is on twitter mouthing off about anything? He let his fans (Me) down the last time. You took your final chance and flushed it Jon. USADA is licking their chops to suspend you again..

After Jones fired from behind a keyboard....

Colby has only been reciprocating in this whole business. I think he's a twit but the Brazilian crowd started on him so he fired back, Jones goes at him so he fires back. It's childish but understandable.

And Jones trying to take moral high ground is pretty funny.

Mind his business with someone that started with him?

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/c...re-coke-cheat-on-your-wife-some-more.3657765/

Not sure why people are under the impression that Jones started this.

so if werdum raped your mother you wouldn't call the cops?

I guess ts would go kick his ass huh.

you just can't go around baseball-throwing boomerangs at people's faces.

you're damn skippy he should call the cops.

if you think otherwise, give me your address so I can come fk your woman cause there won't be any cop calling, right?

such bs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back