Colby Covington fires back at ‘criminal’ Jon Jones over Boomerang barbs, ‘Bones’ feels sad

cobly covington the first confirmed casualty via boomerang

{<jordan}

Jones could literally murder colby with his bare hands. Colby needs to shut the hell up before he gets hurt.
And then he would be back in jail. Permanently this time. 'Colby needs to shut the hell up...' I'm sure he appreciates your advice, but I think he's going to do what he wants.

You're dense. He threw a boomerang at his head. It doesn't have to fly in a boomerang fashion to do damage.
I just don't see it picking up enough speed with the bag to actually really hurt some one

You're dense. He threw a boomerang at his head. It doesn't have to fly in a boomerang fashion to do damage.
Oh come on Coolidge, it was a toy version of a boomerang, could've done more damage if it was a koala ornament, people are putting far too much emphasis on the boomerang.

Oh come on Coolidge, it was a toy version of a boomerang, could've done more damage if it was a koala ornament, people are putting far too much emphasis on the boomerang.

He never left his room.

He wouldn't survive a black friday.....

I don't see violence has a fair point to win an argument, but putting charges when there's no real agression, only a little of pushing and shoving is a bitch move.

And then he would be back in jail. Permanently this time. 'Colby needs to shut the hell up...' I'm sure he appreciates your advice, but I think he's going to do what he wants.
Hes just trying to build his brand like hes been doing, no problem with that i am actually entertained by him. But hes literally just biting off more than he can chew lately. First he talks shit to werdum then calls the cops and runs , now hes talking tough to jones on twitter.

You do realize whats going to happen to him if he runs into jones? Hes gonna get fucked up bad.

tenor.gif

'a toy' Was it a plush 'toy' or a hard plastic 'toy'. If you use something hard as a projectile, it's a weapon. He was punched and hit with a boomerang, which could've done serious damage had it hit an eye or some other vulnerable area.

Last edited:
You do realize whats going to happen to him if he runs into jones? Hes gonna get fucked up bad.

And then Jones will be in jail. We just went over this. I have higher expectations of Jon Jones. I don't think he would turn into animal and commit a crime just because someone said something mean online.

Only a 'turd' (What are you, 10? Are we still on the playground?) would celebrate the fact that someone was assaulted over their words. You're being very 'turd'-like right now.
Assaulted lol ? He was hit with a fake boomerang. Werdum should of done worse after he disrespect his whole country lol. Only someone who has the same mentally as this racist pig would defend him.

I kept clicking the tweet thinking you had embedded it and that it would take me to the actual tweet. Then I realized you had just posted a screencap.

Jones should mind his own business and worry about how he's going to BS himself out of a 4 year suspension.

actually, covington started with jones...you seem to have forgotten that.

Assaulted lol ? He was hit with a fake boomerang. Werdum should of done worse lol. Only someone who has the same mentally as this racist pig would defend him. You should take off the Malcolm X av.

Yes, assault. Punching someone in the face and hitting them in the neck with a boomerang is classified as assault. Do you need me to define the word for you?

And then Jones will be in jail. We just went over this. I have higher expectations of Jon Jones. I don't think he would turn into animal and commit a crime just because someone said something mean online.
Yes he would most likely. Colby still needs to stay in his lane, and if hes going to act tough to HW's and LHW's .Then he shouldnt turn around and run to the cops when it gets heated.

He's not clever? In less than two months, he's gone from a nobody to one of the most talked-about figures in all of MMA. And the only fighting he did in that span of time was a lackluster decision win over Demian Maia.

You mean he beat the #3 ranked guy in the world? That's pretty good.

Back