Colby Covington’s next fight will *APPARENTLY* be for a title

But before the fight Maia was supposed to strangle and break Colby,destroy him.
Once he ended up being destroyed and put to shame in front of his home crowd,now we have salty excuses
Sherdog never dissapoints :)
K-1 Maia put on a striking clinic in the first round and then got tired. That’s not an excuse, it’s just what happened.

Don’t lie to yourself. You’ll be streaming regardless if he’s fighting RDA or Woodley.
Rda id stream but main fights don't come on till 2am where I'm at. I wouldn't stay awake that long for Woodley and colby. I honestly never watch Woodley fights

Maia is washed up i agree but even old man maia beats 90% of the ww division. It's a good win.
Maia was a bloody mess, Colby gave him a beating Woodley and prime Anderson couldn't.
Don't forget he made Condit, Gunnar and Masvidal look like amateurs, all not long ago.
It’s a good win but I don’t the strategy of being a punching bag until your opponent gets tired is going to be great against better strikers.

K-1 Maia put on a striking clinic in the first round and then got tired. That’s not an excuse, it’s just what happened.
No,Colby got him tired and moved on to put a beating on him.
He was lucky this wasn't 5 rounds like with Woodley
Motherfucker was barely conscious.

Still funny to me that Colby Covington is a thing.

I know he ended up beating 67 year old Maia who hasn't had a gas tank for years, but he got outstruck by Maia before Maia gassed. His "fame" will not last long.
I want colby to get a shot at Woodley so Woodley can ktfo then

But usually when I predict Woodley should be able to KO someone he decides to have a staring contest instead

It’s a good win but I don’t the strategy of being a punching bag until your opponent gets tired is going to be great against better strikers.
Yeah , but you can’t honestly think Colby would fight woodley the same. He’ll obviously change up his approach.

Rda id stream but main fights don't come on till 2am where I'm at. I wouldn't stay awake that long for Woodley and colby. I honestly never watch Woodley fights
Ah good point. Yeah I wouldn’t wait until 2am for any main card haha.

{<jordan}

I know he ended up beating 67 year old Maia who hasn't had a gas tank for years, but he got outstruck by Maia before Maia gassed. His "fame" will not last long.

This.

RDA puts this guy into a living death.

I kinda don't want to see Colby vs Tyron because of all the senseless race baiting and bitching that will be going on.

Race obsessed people disappoint me to no end.

I kinda do want to see how far it will go.

I kinda don't want to see Colby vs Tyron because of all the senseless race baiting and bitching that will be going on.

Race obsessed people disappoint me to no end.
Bro, I guarantee Him fighting RDA will be made into about race. These idiots are too stupid to know the difference between a Nationality and a race. Multiply that by them being Filthy Animals and its even worse then Tyrun's schtick.

lol

he hasn't earned a shot for a #1 contender fight

Chill guys, all this nerd bash nonsense is gonna be over as soon as the next top 5 WW sends him back to the isolated Family Strokes village he comes from.

lol

he hasn't earned a shot for a #1 contender fight
That’s Colby hater delusion at its finest. His next fight is either for a belt or for number 1 contender, guaranteed.

God I hope Woodley brings a boomerang to the weigh in just to fuck with Colby.

That’s Colby hater delusion at its finest. His next fight is either for a belt or for number 1 contender, guaranteed.
Hater?

I never even heard of the guy till the Maia fight
and I heard he was getting his ass whooped on the feet by Maia too... LOL

Still don't get why Woodley didn't accept fighting him at UFC 219. Easy money and he's actually gain some fans.

{<jordan}

Say this a lot about Cringey and his fans don't know how to handle it. He's a God to them.

RDA or Woodley beats Cringey

Hater?

I never even heard of the guy till the Maia fight
and I heard he was getting his ass whooped on the feet by Maia too... LOL

He 100% was, if it was anyone with any power or technique then he would've been rocked or knocked out.

He 100% was, if it was anyone with any power or technique then he would've been rocked or knocked out.
If it was anyone would power he wouldn’t have been fighting so wrecklessly. Obviously.

And Maia has some pretty sharp technique considering he stood with Woodley and Prime Silva for a combined 50 minutes and was never in any danger. Besides one decent punch Woodley dropped him with.

Back