Colby Covington’s next fight will *APPARENTLY* be for a title

Imagine if Covington beat Woodley and won the belt... what a world we would live in.

He won't. Colby's striking defense is terrible and Woodley'll sleep him with one shot. Woodley won't have to worry about bjj or a creative and unpredictable striker like Wonderboy, he'll be squaring up against shittier Josh Koscheck 2.0 We all know how that fight turned out.

If it was anyone would power he wouldn’t have been fighting so wrecklessly. Obviously.

And Maia has some pretty sharp technique considering he stood with Woodley and Prime Silva for a combined 50 minutes and was never in any danger. Besides one decent punch Woodley dropped him with.

<mma3>

We'll see.

<{cruzshake}>

And huge lol at "Prime"

You mean Pre-USADA Silva

<6><Deported1>

Here is a fight for him =>>>>>>>
images

I call bullshit...but it is the UFC.I never care about rumors till they seem solid,I wouldn't trust a thing a character like him says.So weird people an be a "huge" fan of this guy,it's just odd,but ok.

People aren't fans, he has 38,000 instagram followers. For reference, Ashley Evans Smith has 57K and Fabricio Werdum has 777K.

lmao rip colby and colby dorks.

<Dany07>

wish they would have fed this cringelord to till, also lol at TS sucking colby's dick like a true beta.

{<jordan}

Still funny to me that Colby Covington is a thing.

I know he ended up beating 67 year old Maia who hasn't had a gas tank for years, but he got outstruck by Maia before Maia gassed. His "fame" will not last long.
He's getting the Dan Hardy treatment. Don't worry, it won't be long before he's exposed as an average fighter who happened to make it into the top 10.

lmao rip colby and colby dorks.

<Dany07>

wish they would have fed this cringelord to till, also lol at TS sucking colby's dick like a true beta.

You’re easily the cringiest poster on this website. Weren’t you one of the kids with a poverty income hassling @KevinLee for losing a minor $400 bet? Hahaha please go

And Colby would embarrass Till on the ground which is why Till doesn’t dare mention him as a possible opponent.

I kinda don't want to see Colby vs Tyron because of all the senseless race baiting and bitching that will be going on.

Race obsessed people disappoint me to no end.
It isn't disappointingly when people get called out for racial bias isn't it?

I wanna see if he's that good.

I am 100% not convinced about him or Usman.

You’re easily the cringiest poster on this website. Weren’t you one of the kids with a poverty income hassling @KevinLee for losing a minor $400 bet? Hahaha please go

And Colby would embarrass Till on the ground which is why Till doesn’t dare mention him as a possible opponent.
sure thing, you would know cringe. sorry that i upset you so easily bud.

not only would till embarrass colby cringe covington, but i have a feeling you're that Erratic kid, if you're not then you're still as much of joke as him lmao.

Covington vs. Mighty Mouse... Book it!

Till, RDA, Tyrone... any of these three guys, would demolish this pretender.

Guys like Colby Covington getting a shot at the title should show you how mma hasn’t evolved like a lot of “experts” say.

He’s like Jake shields but Jake was the much better grappler and fighter.

I have no idea how Colby is fighting for a title.
170 must be weak atm. As his win over old Maia. Wasn’t impressive at all. It really showed how vulnerable he is.
I’ve never seen Maia do that to anyone standing.
He boxed Colby up pretty good.

He talks like he’s a killer but fights and acts
Like a mouse.

Yeah , but you can’t honestly think Colby would fight woodley the same. He’ll obviously change up his approach.
Not sure what he would do, but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't matter. Woodley is better than him everywhere.

Nothing to see here, folks. Woodley will kill Colby Covington.

Not sure what he would do, but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't matter. Woodley is better than him everywhere.
Woodley has power striking advantage, Colby has volume striking advantage.

Wrestling is even.

Colby has better cardio. It’s a 50/50 fight.

Back