Colby Covington’s next fight will *APPARENTLY* be for a title

After that shit performance against Maia?

LOL this is bullshit, RDA is next.
LOL

Colby beat the living shit out of Maia. Nobody has dominated Maia like that in his entire career. Not Weidman, not Rory Mac, not Woodley, not anyone.

Why are they both ducking him then?

1482585952362.jpg

No ones ducking him he just dont deserve a titleshot off his trash performance against grandpa backpack. Only duck with a belt its your boy Mcnugget

{<jordan}

Still funny to me that Colby Covington is a thing.

I know he ended up beating 67 year old Maia who hasn't had a gas tank for years, but he got outstruck by Maia before Maia gassed. His "fame" will not last long.
Maia is washed up i agree but even old man maia beats 90% of the ww division. It's a good win.

"Legit Brazilian"

LOL No. He escaped the favelas and is never going back there again. He speaks English and lives in America. He's the male Nunes. Conor rightfully called him out for being a traitor to his people.

i mean a Brazilian who is a competitor for him, Since he beat Maia, Werdum is too big and cyborg is too female (only just).

Those two need to stop flirting haha

Covington is on the verge is becoming one of the biggest ppv stars in combat sports

the only reason colby replied to you ts is because you probably were 1 of his 50 followers

{<jordan}

I know he ended up beating 67 year old Maia who hasn't had a gas tank for years, but he got outstruck by Maia before Maia gassed. His "fame" will not last long.
Maia was a bloody mess, Colby gave him a beating Woodley and prime Anderson couldn't.
Don't forget he made Condit, Gunnar and Masvidal look like amateurs, all not long ago.

Out of all the DM’s you could’ve slid into... you chose Colby? Also Sprint?

giphy.gif

I mean it’s one thing to be poor but to have poor taste as well?

{<jordan}

But before the fight Maia was supposed to strangle and break Colby,destroy him.
Once he ended up being destroyed and put to shame in front of his home crowd,now we have salty excuses
Sherdog never dissapoints :)

I would love to see Colby vs RDA but it's a lose lose for Colby on here.

He loses, everyone says how over rated and bad he is.

He loses, everyone says he beat a bloated LW.

It's just how Sherdog works. Hopefully he gets the win against RDA and pisses off brazil again.

Back