Colby Covington’s next fight will *APPARENTLY* be for a title

Tell the pussy if WB (who is ranked number 1) can fight Till (who is ranked number 7) then he can fight Usman (who is ranked 8) even though he's ranked 2 or 3 and stop talking about he needs a higher ranked figther

Colby vs RDA is really fun, should be in Brazil :)

He ain't earn sh!t but the right fight someone near his own age and physical stats and show he deserves his gift spot...
#3 WW

5 fight win streak

8-1 UFC record

Beat Maia better than Woodley did

"He ain't earn sh!t"

He's certainly earned it more than RDA who is a LW who has only fought 3 times in WW

I have been waiting for RDA so say "thats all i can stands, i can't stands no more" and go smash Colby. Colby is attacking Brazil and RDA is the only legit Brazilian who can fight him. Make it happen!
"Legit Brazilian"

LOL No. He escaped the favelas and is never going back there again. He speaks English and lives in America. He's the male Nunes. Conor rightfully called him out for being a traitor to his people.

colby vs the entire country of brazil for the light heavyweight title. winner gets chael.

Tell the pussy if WB (who is ranked number 1) can fight Till (who is ranked number 7) then he can fight Usman (who is ranked 8) even though he's ranked 2 or 3 and stop talking about he needs a higher ranked figther

F*king Right @Bend NvR Break didn't Conor change the game? Ranks don't matter anymore? Isn't it entertainment now? Conor's punk ass gone now fighters talking Law & Order of ranks...

#3 WW

5 fight win streak

8-1 UFC record

Beat Maia better than Woodley did

"He ain't earn sh!t"

He's certainly earned it more than RDA who is a LW who has only fought 3 times in WW

cjOGsBQ.gif
Man go fluff some noob with them pumped up weak ass stats, not me man too old for that sh!t....

He should be fighting Wonderboy next. But a fight against RDA is good too, especially with his triggering of Brazilians the last go around.

cjOGsBQ.gif
Man go fluff some noob with them pumped up weak ass stats, not me man too old for that sh!t....
So tell me who deserves a title shot before Colby? RDA? Choirboy? LOL. At least come up with a decent argument.

Colby should be next in line, if not, then they need to make RDA vs Colby.

Last time I checked Wonderboy hasn’t signed to fight Till so this post makes no sense.

So tell me who deserves a title shot before Colby? RDA? Choirboy? LOL. At least come up with a decent argument.

Colby's last three fights... wins over Maia, Kim, and Barbarena.
RDA's last three fights... wins over Saffiedine, Magny and Lawler.

The RDA/Lawler fight was the title contender elimination fight which RDA won decisively, and he has better wins and fought better competition than Cowardton.

Colby knows he's going to get exposed if he fights someone other than Woodley and he'll lose any leverage he has, so he's trying to talk his way into something he's too scared to earn.

Did RDA win the belt while I was asleep?

There's no way Colby is fighting for the real belt before RDA, so the only way he's fighting for a belt is if it's an interim belt vs. RDA.

Probably.

Colby's last three fights... wins over Maia, Kim, and Barbarena.
RDA's last three fights... wins over Saffiedine, Magny and Lawler.

The RDA/Lawler fight was the title contender elimination fight which RDA won decisively, and he has better wins and fought better competition than Cowardton.

Colby knows he's going to get exposed if he fights someone other than Woodley and he'll lose any leverage he has, so he's trying to talk his way into something he's too scared to earn.
Barbarena would UD Saffedeine
DHK would UD Magny
Maia would submit this shot version of Lawler

Add in the fact that Colby is 8-1 in UFC WW division with a 50% finishing rate compared to RDA’s 3-0 with 33% finishing rate.

It’s clear as day Covington is more seasoned at WW.

Rather see RDA, Ponzinbibbo, Till (whose not even asking for it because he knows he needz the work) even Usman I think would turn it on over 5rds All of them make better looking fights than cheesy Colby. Colby is a punk who was lucky that the 40yr old Maia run out of gas or his ass would've been kicked & strangled...

Back