Colby Covington’s next fight will *APPARENTLY* be for a title

After that shit performance against Maia?

LOL this is bullshit, RDA is next.
Colby did a better job against Maia and he did it in three rounds instead of five. Colby put on a show and even disrespected an entire country and people in his post-fight interview in the process creating a very memorable moment.

For sure it's a good idea for Colby to target a fight with RDA for a title of any kind. Tyron is a horrible matchup for Colby, whereas I don't see RDA being able to stop his relentless wrestling game. Interestingly enough though, I think RDA has a better shot against Tyron than he does.

yea rda doesnt have the defensive wrestling that woodley has and rda is obv smaller - colby is more likely to control the grappling and impose his will on rda. still a good fight tho, both guys dont tire out. for that reason theirs paths to victory for both vs woodley.

as far as rda having a better shot vs woodley, u may be right since rda has better striking then colby but colby is kind of unpredictable on the feet. woodley wont be able to chill on the cage against rda, rda will throw a 30 punch combo on his ass like he did lawler lol. just not sure he can stuff the takedown but if he makes tyron work and gasses him out then that takedown is much weaker by the title rounds, even round 3

Is there a prop bet of Colby dropping the n bomb on Woodleys mother?

Yup i just genuinely don't like either of them. Won't even stream this one. Will still check sherdog tho not gonna lie
24y30y1.jpg

He’s done nothing, I won’t pay a dime to watch this chump fight.

Not that I’d pay a dime to watch T-Wood to fight either but I’ve got no interest in this do nothing bitch fighting anyone.

Werdum exposed him for the worthless sack of vanilla wafers he is, his new motto is talk shit get hit and run.

Nvm I will pay a dime to watch him and Plat Perry fight on the barstool tough man undercard

He’s done nothing, I won’t pay a dime to watch this chump fight.

Not that I’d pay a dime to watch T-Wood to fight either but I’ve got no interest in this do nothing bitch fighting anyone.

Werdum exposed him for the worthless sack of vanilla wafers he is, his new motto is talk shit get hit and run.

Nvm I will pay a dime to watch him and Plat Perry fight on the barstool tough man undercard
24y30y1.jpg

TS has Colbys dick alllllll the way in his throat lol either one trashes this scrub

Yup i just genuinely don't like either of them. Won't even stream this one. Will still check sherdog tho not gonna lie
Don’t lie to yourself. You’ll be streaming regardless if he’s fighting RDA or Woodley.

I remember Conor saying he was going to be on the UFC 200 card too.

These guys can say whatever they want on social media. That doesn’t mean it’s a fact.

{<jordan}

Still funny to me that Colby Covington is a thing.

I know he ended up beating 67 year old Maia who hasn't had a gas tank for years, but he got outstruck by Maia before Maia gassed. His "fame" will not last long.
How come Maia didn’t gas against Woodley?

Colby’s relentless pressure is what broke Maia physically and mentally. Colby had zero respect for Maia’s TDs or striking which is why he didn’t mind eating a few shots in round 1 in order to break Maia.

He beatdown Maia more in 15 minutes than Woodley or Prime Silva did in 50 minutes combined striking.

If Colby gets a titleshot ahead of RDA that's complete BS

sucking up like a schoolgirl to the athlete. cringeworthy

That would be a good scrap. But we might get Till vs Masvidal.... So maybe he should match-up against Usman. If this belt thing doesn't work out. Plus... you better charge your phone. Might be a long wait.
For some reason I don't see the Colby fighting Usman. I'm not saying he's afraid of the guy or anything but I just don't see it happening.

Colby did a better job against Maia and he did it in three rounds instead of five. Colby put on a show and even disrespected an entire country and people in his post-fight interview in the process creating a very memorable moment.
Colby haters will cling onto any nonsense narrative to try and discredit Colby’s skills and resume.

Colby has earned himself a title shot or at least a chance at the interim belt. He will fight RDA or Woodley. Usman needs to fight Ponzi and stop trying to jump over the line.

He ain't earn sh!t but the right fight someone near his own age and physical stats and show he deserves his gift spot...

I have been waiting for RDA so say "thats all i can stands, i can't stands no more" and go smash Colby. Colby is attacking Brazil and RDA is the only legit Brazilian who can fight him. Make it happen!

Back