Colby calls out RDA

89c.gif

<{outtahere}>

LOL colby is digging his own grave. RDA is a nightmare match up for him.

Yea I mean Colby is a better version of Eddie who had a lot of trouble with RDA

im definitely going to be watching colbys next fight just to watch someone kick the shit out of him, so i guess he is doing his job

lol, trying to be a poor man's Chael. RDA's not taking the bait

I like the trash talk however I haven’t seen anything from Colby that suggests he can back it up.

Colby looking to cash out on Brazilian emotions.

Can't say I wouldn't pick Rda though .

he will get bashed by RDA. hope this happens.

RDA will focus on a title shot, he waste time on Colby at the moment.
If RDA have the fight Colby, i hope it will be in Brasil<Lmaoo>

RDA earned his shot. Colby should fight Till or Ponzi next.

RDA shouldn't waste a training camp on this scrub..

I only want to see legacy fights going forward.. give him the title shot.

RDA is one of the finest fighters of our time.

"RDA couldn't finish a old broken Man."

Like your ass couldn't finish a 40 year old Damian Maia who bust you up on the feet...

giphy.gif
This. The boomerang of doom gave the bum brain damage.

Nightmare matchup?!
He's like a WW Khabib.
Wrestlers beat RDA, I would say Usman also beats him.
<JerryWWF>

Jesus, you call yourself a mma fan with that shallow knowledge ? The guy is nothing like Khabib.

You need more than wrestling to beat RDA. Unlike Colby, Khabib has excellent striking defense and good enough offence to keep RDA timid. Although both guys are excellent at taking down their opponents, Colby lacks ability to actually work his opponents while on the ground whereas Khabib has good gnp with high level submission skill. Furthermore, Colby has questionable submission defense as he already suffered loss in a pretty sloppy way and RDA is just happen to be a dangerous black belt. Colby is kinda fucked if he tries to wrestle fuck RDA and he is definitely fucked if he tries to stand and bang like he did against Maia.

Last edited:
I think this is a good fight for RDA. A chance to become a big hero in Brazil too.

RDA would knock this fool out...Make it happen. Better yet get Darren Till...That finish would be more pretty.

Stick to calling out people you familiar with b!tch, make the streets safe again...

logo.png
For the record RDA cleans your plate...

Back