Colby calls out RDA

boomerang.jpg

Really? Some shitty Chale wannabe is trying to get attention by worming his way into a relevant discussion?

What a shocker :cool:

3 rounds I give it to Colby
But 5 rounds definitely RDA, Colby can't put him away and will gas again

Ironical that he would call Lawler an old man when he himself got boxed up by a 40yr old Maia.

How original. Guys on some next level use the same weak insults over and over shit. Also stealing buzzwords from a 70 year old.

major props to colby hes ahead of him and still willing to fight.
He just said that because RDA just leaped him on the rankings and know he will get a title fight. RDA winning against Lawler is much more impressive than Colby beating another old man who is not known for having a great striking ability.

I say make RDA vs Woodley and Colby vs Wonderboy. Let Wonderboy shut this a-hole down.

So cringe. He couldn't finish Maia, but calls out RDA for not finishing Hobbie.

Damn I hate Colby but thats a good move. Respect

He's doing is job as a heel extremely well.
People getting offended by him are too unintelligent to understand the brilliant marketing on Colbys part.

I don't really wanna see Colby fight RDA or anyone for that matter but who else is he gonna fight?

I would love for RDA to thrash this turd like he beat Nate and Pettis--just a merciless, slow, beatdown.

It's obvious what Colby is trying to do, but it doesn't change the fact that it is so fucking cringe worthy

Having your #3 and #4 fight is just stupid, although you'd assume RDA will be higher than 4 in the next rankings.
RDA's next fight should be against Woodley.

He hashtagged dump and filthy animal. Obviously riding the coattails of the dumb shit that got him boomeranged.

So long as Colby understands he can't call the cops after RDA whips his ass, I'm all for it. But isn't he supposed to be fighting Usman?

Back