Colby calls out RDA

So cringe. He couldn't finish Maia, but calls out RDA for not finishing Hobbie.

Robbie is a tough finish for any fighter it's like beating on rhino hyde.

Smart move and he beats RDA

If Colbert was smart, he would stay as far away as possible from RDA. But of course, he has the IQ of a doorknob...

Colby would trash RDA
Haters would go Salthold all over the place

LOL, and RDA said he wont even address him cause he just talks shit and is not on his level. I would hope that fight happens though, RDA would get him a beating

he's so fucking annoying. like an ex-gf who won't shut up

I will be so glad in like 6 months - a year from now this guys hype train will have been derailed. In another 2-3 years he will be in obscurity and forgotten about on these boards. Maybe he won't be forgotten though.....maybe he will suffer the biggest highlight reel KO in a violent and brutal fashion and his shoops will be around for our laughing pleasure!

I would like the Usman fight also. I doubt Colby would take it and use rankings as an excuse.

Like rankings really matters in this new UFC guys like Colby use rankings to hide behind, when every body knows you really lose very little place in a real good fight...

He's doing is job as a heel extremely well.
People getting offended by him are too unintelligent to understand the brilliant marketing on Colbys part.

So brilliant he has 6000 followers on Twitter

colby's on tweet 4 in a row about RDA, spamming that brazil is a dump trying to get a response

think he might have a mental breakdown and get himself into another DUI and fleeing the police charge!

I agree Southern California is a dump.

He just Beat the number 2 and former champ Lawler, why would he Care about Coving?

Next step for RDA is Tyron.

89c.gif

<{outtahere}>

LOL colby is digging his own grave. RDA is a nightmare match up for him.
eh idk.

RDA wasn't THAT impressive on the feet.

his style has a lot of holes.

Colby can take him down relatively easily and RDA's bottom game Is nowhere near his top game as well.

I like Colby In that fight tbh.

Back