Colby breaks silence: "Nobody's selling fights like me"

See, now if these overcompensating weirdos had decent jobs and a fair bit of disposable income Colby would definitely be a PPV star.

Riiiiight.
Cause noticing and pointing out nerds who buy into and get all twisted over Colbys comments is "overcompensating"
Ok.
<YeahOKJen>

I dont even think people on the ufc roster know who he is , trying way too hard. His fighting style is way too boring

Son.. you just got outdraw by fucking MM, sit down

Congrats on joining a photo list that includes
-Kim Jung Un
-draft dodging poopy pants Ted Nugent
-certified nutcase Mr. Kardashian
-Buckdancin’ Steve Harvey
-“The Rent is too damn late” Darrell Scott
-Jim “Womanbeater” Brown
Etc.

Darren till hasnt fought on a main card ppv yet and he has 30k more followers than the cringe

The UFC should actually let colby keep his belt and let him comain 231 with it colby vs Usman for the interim belt.

DjnDGxtX0AYqPst.jpg_large.0.jpeg

trump touches the belt like a woman a dick.

Obama met Lebron James, the greatest NBA player and a household name. Trump meets Colby Covington, an “interim” champ who’s only been on one main card ppv, and who got stripped one month after winning it. Does he really have nothing better to do?

Obama also murdered gay men he slept with. Maybe we can see if Trump did that too?

Coby Cringington, The InCel of the People.

And by people I mean the involuntary celibate virgins who think he is cool, exciting, or a needle mover.

not a badass. just sick of guys missing weight. I respect colby cause he barely cuts weight.

You call pro fighters pussies, so I am assuming you are a real tough guy, you know, behind the safety of your keyboard that is.

You call pro fighters pussies, so I am assuming you are a real tough guy, you know, behind the safety of your keyboard that is.

Not really. I can say whatever I want. whether I am tough or not doesnt matter. if a pro fighter ducks another pro fighter then he is a pro fighting ducking pussy. Relatively speaking he is a pussy.

Not really. I can say whatever I want. whether I am tough or not doesnt matter. if a pro fighter ducks another pro fighter then he is a pro fighting ducking pussy. Relatively speaking he is a pussy.

And you are a bitch.

Back