Colby breaks silence: "Nobody's selling fights like me"

1. Has any of his ppvs broken 300k?
2. His fighting style is boring as hell.
3. He met with the most famous/infamous person in the world, Donald Trump, and literally no mainstream media covered it.

Come on guys, enough of the watered down WWE attitudes.

DjnDGxtX0AYqPst.jpg_large.0.jpeg
That fake belt suits him

You gotta admit the trump meeting is dedication to the gimmick. That is next level "for the lulz" trolling. When you have no charisma,thats the kinda shit you gotta do to be a heel.

Just goes to show that POTUS Trump is the real people's president. Anyway can give LeBron the time of day, but it takes a true man of the people to take time off of a busy day to meet someone as insignificant as Colby. Obama = poser and a LeBron fanboi.

- What's up Donald
- Hey Dana, if you're calling the hookers we brought last weekend ...
- *Dana White interrupts* So here's the thing: I have this delusional guy on my roster. I gave him a belt and I gave him a promotional push, but our fans don't seem to connect with him. He thinks he can sell PPV's. Before I pull the plug on him, let's arrange his visit to your office. I'm coming next tuesday any way to give you an ounce of my newest coke batch. Prime stuff.
- Make it quick though, I have a MAGA rally later that day.
- Just two minutes of your time buddy. He takes a picture with you and leaves. He's a bit of a dork but a good guy loyal to the company.

Well nobody's buying your fights either

Has he ever been officially stripped yet? Or are they going to allow him as interim while a fight for the real belt is about to take place.. wondering if Dana paid him some step aside money knowing till won't be a WW much longer
He’ll be officially stripped once the Till/Woodley fight starts. I’m guessing the White House visit had something to do with him keeping his belt until then.

This is why this guys lines suck, he’s just saying stuff he heard Conor say and just repeats it like a parrot.

When Conor said shit a lot of times it was real, when he yelled that he’s the moneyfight it was the truth, when he yelled that he was the biggest seller and star it was true.

Colby just says stuff he thinks sound cool. Talking about selling shit when he’s only been on one PPV that did garbage numbers.

Back