Colby breaks silence: "Nobody's selling fights like me"

Well in a way he's right. Nobody is as bland, fake, awkward and cringe as he is.

You won an interim title “dude”, big whoop, and it already got stripped lolololol
Nooo lol
We won the White House

Have you accepted Donald Trump as your personal United States president?

This dude can't sell PPVs, has only 50k twitter followers and keeps telling everyone he's a big star

just because Helwani and Chael swing off the guy's nuts doesn't mean he's selling

Nooo lol
We won the White House

YOU personally won a position in the White House? So you are on Trumps staff or campaign team? If not, that would be like a kid voting for his classmate to be prom king, and when the classmate wins, the kid is like “we won!” Classmate would be like “no bitch, I won.”

Have you accepted Donald Trump as your personal United States president?

Some guy stopped me in the street a while back and said “have you personally accepted Jesus as your lord and savior?” It was creeepy. You and your question remind me of him. It’s very fascists in nature. I don’t vote, I don’t believe in the position of president, we fought a war against the brits because we didn’t want to live under the rule of a king. But then immediately we put one person in a position of extreme power? It was stupid. And I don’t watch or read news but from what I hear from colleagues trump is acting very much like a king, signing executive orders and putting his family in powerful positions. Hilary would’ve done the same thing. So fuck you to whoever thinks they “won” something. We are all losing.

the problem here is that his fight with RDA didn't sell well, while even for some reason manlets like dillashaw and cody are apparently selling well now
Killashaw and Cody actually fight, they do not try to hold you down and win via boredom.

LOL @ Colby Cheese thinking he had any kind of clout after winning a happy meal belt. I still think he has Asperger's

I like Colby threads.
Let's you know who the beta boy puss*es are.
So much virgin nerd anger.

He's selling himself. He's not selling fights. And he's right, no one is selling themselves to the MAGA crowd like him. So he's sort of right. Sort of.

Don't you have to shut the fuck up for a few minutes to "break silence"?

He's a belligerent manchild, which does score very well with the Trumpanzee demographic, but weirdo MRA losers don't have disposable income so he's nowhere near as influential as he and his groupies seem to think.

Definitely a good fighter though.

I like Colby threads.
Let's you know who the beta boy puss*es are.
So much virgin nerd anger.

See, now if these overcompensating weirdos had decent jobs and a fair bit of disposable income Colby would definitely be a PPV star.

It's true no one sells fights like Colby...........very few fighters are able to personally call all of their twitter followers.

Colby is the rare case where everyone prefers he's silent

Back