Cody is the only threat to Cruz at the moment

Cody is the Tyson to Cruzs Spinks...I'm officially a fan and on the wagon

Guess Cruz vs Cody is happening.

I'm still not sure if Garbrandt can handle p4p best at this point. In 1-2 years i would give him more chances

I dont think he can touch Cruz, but iv gotta admit nolove nickname suit him really well. hes mean as fuck

Garbrant is gonna smash Cruz, he ain' slipping that speed and accuracy, he will get caught leaning and sleep.

Cruz only needs to weather the storm first round and he should win it pretty easily

Make it interesting. If cruz wins, gartats has to get the neck tat removed or get cruz's name tatted on his back.

Cody is the Tyson to Cruzs Spinks...I'm officially a fan and on the wagon

Maybe. Maybe not.

Imo cruz is the most skilled fighter ever. But damn Cody looks like an unstoppable monster against all of these guys

cody's looked good lately, but the key to beating cruz isn't power, it's speed. and if tj couldn't catch up with him over 5 rounds, no way cody can either.

IMO the only thing that's going to dethrone cruz is age. he'll slow down eventually and someone will catch him, but he's not there yet.

Cruz only needs to weather the storm first round and he should win it pretty easily

Sure, its on a knife edge though, Cody will be so dangerous in the first, but his power and speed will fade, undoubtedly as the rounds tick by, while Cruz will be able to work at his pace all night.

I'm just trying to add drama and significance to it lol dont mind me. But damn I love this shit!

cody's looked good lately, but the key to beating cruz isn't power, it's speed. and if tj couldn't catch up with him over 5 rounds, no way cody can either.

IMO the only thing that's going to dethrone cruz is age. he'll slow down eventually and someone will catch him, but he's not there yet.

Cody may be even faster. Check his movement and hand speed in the last 2 fights. Lighting

While TJ wasn't as impressive as he usually is in his last fight

Cody may be even faster. Check his movement and hand speed in the last 2 fights. Lighting

While TJ wasn't as impressive as he usually is in his last fight
i'd have to rewatch some stuff but i was under the impression that TJ when he fought cruz was just as fast as cody. but who knows - would be interesting to see cody try.

Dude cone on. Cruz is light years away from cody. He won't touch Cruz and will get humiliated. Even t.j would own this fool.

ExhaustedLongLabradorretriever.gif

Clean right hand landed in round 1

If cody does that its over

Not sure where the myth that Cruz is unhittable came from

Mmm i dont think so. Cruz wont be beat anytime soon. Tj is the only threat and i dont see him doing it either.

ExhaustedLongLabradorretriever.gif

Clean right hand landed in round 1

If cody does that its over

Not sure where the myth that Cruz is unhittable came from

This.

Cruz is great. But injuries made him more susceptible to hits.

If Cody hits you it's good night.

Btw shaming is also ok if Mizugaki suddenly decisions him.

I've got GREAT news lol.

All joking aside, I think TJ lost but that fight could have gone either way. No reason to think those guys are still dead even coming into a rematch.

Back