Cody Garbrandt vs. TJ Dillashaw Official For UFC 217 NYC (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
I hope TJ wins. Cody is like the high school meat head that gets mad at everything and has no good comebacks for any trash talk thrown his way.
The jock meat head is TJ who thinks talking shit is cool and looks around at his buddies for reassurance on what he said. Cody is more the pretty boy dorky hipster kid that all the girls like, that can kick the jocks ass, and only speaks to respond.

It really does seem like that, doesn't it?

People who pick Cody in nutshell;

B714calIAAEkjzb.jpg
That makes no sense.. think you mean that pertains to TJ, Conor fans.

It's hard to tell honestly. Cody made Cruz look like he was stuck in the mud, while TJ was pretty even with him. I think the Cody speed advantage might be too much. TJ doesn't have pillow fists like Cruz so that could make the difference too. Leaning Cody but this is pretty much even in my mind.

For the people who still watch TUF, doesnt it "feel" like they both know Cody will win?

Like the Conor-Aldo vibe on their press tour.

Marginally favour Dillashaw but its just one of those fights you look forward to for the action not the feuding.

This is one of those flip flop picks for me, I'm going with Cody cause he beat Cruz and the way he did it.

Can't use MMA math, if TJ wins. It'll be Cruz beat TJ, Cody beat Cruz & TJ beats Cody

Cody by KO/TKO, but its gonna be FOTY material, excited for it.

I think TJ is the more skilled fighter but I dont think his chin is gonna hold up in this fight

lol almost 6 knockdowns

and this

dominick-cruz-ufc-207.jpg

Okay buddy
And of all those "knockdowns", How many were close to finishing the fight? There are all kinds of pictures you could post of a guy busted up from an elbow and act like the picture summarizes the fight but youd be wrong. Damage doesnt always indicate who won, not to say Dom won it was just a lot closer than people like to give cruz credit for.

Edit: also how do you have almost 6 knockdowns? like he almost knocked him down but didnt? its either a knockdown or not.

TJ is way more dangerous than Cruz going forward, it will be a different fight and TJ will win

And of all those "knockdowns", How many were close to finishing the fight? There are all kinds of pictures you could post of a guy busted up from an elbow and act like the picture summarizes the fight but youd be wrong. Damage doesnt always indicate who won, not to say Dom won it was just a lot closer than people like to give cruz credit for.

Edit: also how do you have almost 6 knockdowns? like he almost knocked him down but didnt? its either a knockdown or not.

Almost on the number.

You sound like you're a Cruz fan boy who's just mad he got completely dominated. Winning 3 rounds with one 10-8 is not a close fight at all

Back