Cody Garbrandt vs. TJ Dillashaw Official For UFC 217 NYC (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
I'm picking TJ Dillashaw via unanimous decision.

I trhink people look too much into codys dancing vs cruz, he really didnt do that much damage and it was a close fight. Cody was impressive but the win is overrated. Cruz got frustrated and should have made cody come forward.

I think TJ is going to do this. I believe Cruz wasn't himself in the fight with Cody and Cody may be in for a rude awakening against TJ.
TJ via tko late in the fight.

Really hope this fight happens, was so bummed when it didn't last month. TJ is legit and could very well win, but Cody is the truth.

Garbrandt TKO victory

Dillashaw has been quite hittable by guys with decent boxing fundamentals, and Garbrandt's are more than decent and he hits very hard. Dillashaw showed a great chin against Barao in the second fight, but Garbrandt will hit him hard, early, and often. If he can survive that, he'll be the one testing Garbrandt's durability. Both guys are gifted offensive fighters. Should be a thrill ride.

I think TJ is going to do this. I believe Cruz wasn't himself in the fight with Cody and Cody may be in for a rude awakening against TJ.
TJ via tko late in the fight.
Cody ko in 2 .

Tj has nothing to offer on the feet, and will get crushed on the feet when his wrestling fails.

This is a tough one but I see TJ getting the win. I like both fighters so this is gon be good. <{anton}>

Quite possibly the greatest BW fight ever. This is going to be a standup mastery... TJ has shown incredible movements, as has Cody, but I don't think Cody will be dodging any of TJ's combos... TJ via decision

Quite possibly the greatest BW fight ever. This is going to be a standup mastery... TJ has shown incredible movements, as has Cody, but I don't think Cody will be dodging any of TJ's combos... TJ via decision
Difference is Tj will be sleeping after Codys combo lol

voted TJ, but I'm not sure if it's because I actually believe it or if I just really want to watch Cody lose because he's a shitbird

who am I kidding, it's because Cody is a shitbird

As long as TJ took his sparring with Loma seriously, Cody isn't landing.
Lol

Cody will pressure him back to the cage by constantly moving forward .

Codys better then everything.Only shit Tj could possibly do would point fight .

Tbh though I see Cody tainting him and fucking him up worse then Cruz,

Tj has nothing to keep at bay .Nada zip zilch.

Tj needs volume to ko people.

Cody can flatline him in seconds and will .

Lima didn't improve anything and I guarantee you his plan will be to try to spam takedowns and leg kicks which will fail.

Hate both but Cody dusts this dude and does it easily

I wish this fight was over all ready, Cody's cringey trash talking is an embarrassment to good trash talkers everywhere.

I trhink people look too much into codys dancing vs cruz, he really didnt do that much damage and it was a close fight. Cody was impressive but the win is overrated. Cruz got frustrated and should have made cody come forward.

lol almost 6 knockdowns

and this

dominick-cruz-ufc-207.jpg

Okay buddy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back