Cody Garbrandt vs. TJ Dillashaw Official For UFC 217 NYC (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
The most exciting fight of the year besides Jones/Cormier 2. It's a toss up imo.

I'm going with Cody "hold me back boys I'm going in" Garbrandt

I got a feeling Dillasnake is gonna win, by decision.

Neck tats is too fast for him (imo). Interested to see what the line is on this one.

Voted for hangin' with teh boyyyyzzz.
Dillashaw could win this too, but I'm with bros.

I'm surprised with how many people picking tj.

Almost on the number.

You sound like you're a Cruz fan boy who's just mad he got completely dominated. Winning 3 rounds with one 10-8 is not a close fight at all
Cruz has more significant strikes landed than Cody i think in every round
look it up in figthmetric

134 votes against 135. God I can't wait for this fight. Best fight of the year on paper after Aldo-Holloway.

Tough fight to call but easily one of my most anticipated this year if I had to make a pick of is go with Dillishaw

why? TJ has proved himself way more than cody
Wins over almeida, mizugaki and Cruz is better than dillashaws whole career.

Barao and liniker and who else? Assuncao who he got beat by and beat him later?

IDK who wins... but I have never been more excited for a midget fights.

Depends on how well Cody recovers. The Cody who beat Cruz should also beat TJ but it was not by a large margin and TJ was almost even with Cruz. All 3 are fairly close in capabilities but Cody has performed better.

Wins over almeida, mizugaki and Cruz is better than dillashaws whole career.

Barao and liniker and who else? Assuncao who he got beat by and beat him later?
beating then top 5 p4p contender barao, split decision against cruz in a fight that he landed more, followed up by back to back wins over the literal #1 and #2 contenders in that division, is a lot more impressive than landing less than cruz in every round, arguably losing 3 rounds to cruz, having no title defenses and a record consisting of fringe top 10 brazilian can crushers.

lets not pretend like cody only one fight ago wasnt considered part of the bantamweight elite, and would get schooled by cruz (personally i thought he would KO cruz but thats beside the point)

Pick-em fight. I might give the slight edge to Garbrandt, but not by much.

Only thing i know for sure about this fight, Cody will do something of the "meathead" variety at some point.
It might be before the fight starts, during the fight or after, but it will happen.

Back