Coast Guard removes employee from Florence duty over alleged "white power" gesture

More people crumbling to the PC police, and everytime someone does these do-gooders are rewarded.
Everyone knows it mean 'ok' we've all done it ourselves at some time of our lives.
The guy was obviously mucking around because of the uproar about that female 'apparently' doing the sign, he shouldn't of been fired, totally gutless.

Whites can use the word about as much as whites can now apparently flash an ok sign.

http://www.xxlmag.com/video/2018/05...-on-stage-to-perform-m-a-a-d-city-goes-wrong/

You can say it, but I don't recommend that you do. Blacks can say it. Whites? Not so much.
I used the OK sign at Dollywood several times this week to signal to people and even this evening at an Atlanta United game this evening. Regarding the “n” word I used it today at BJJ after rolling rolling with a black friend. Context and intent matter.

I used the OK sign at Dollywood several times this week to signal to people and even this evening at an Atlanta United game this evening. Regarding the “n” word I used it today at BJJ after rolling rolling with a black friend. Context and intent matter.

Say it freely to anyone on the street the way blacks can.

Context doesnt matter. In the video i posted was a clear example that a black person could have sung that song at that concert but a white girl
couldnt.

Technically he flashed “power “ “white” if you think you saw a racial hand gesture.

Now eddie murphy for example that white supremist gets it right!

eddie-murphy-buckwheat-otay.jpg

Ps. yer a fuckin idiot. Lol.
So what do you suggest he was doing by flashing the sign in such a cryptic manner. Why wouldnt he turn to the camera and give the a-okay and thumbs up sign?

So what do you suggest he was doing by flashing the sign in such a cryptic manner. Why wouldnt he turn to the camera and give the a-okay and thumbs up sign?

I think we have an overly sensitive audience because the media has everyone so fucking tightly wound up, and the left has been supporting these ridiculous movements like BLM and Antifa. I think people are seeing racism everywhere. I think being outraged sells viewers. (that's a big one, think about that)

Being OUTRAGED sells viewers.

When you allow twitter outrage to dictate punishment because being outraged sells viewers, we are in trouble. Because I can find you groups of people who are outraged over everything. EVERY. THING. JP talks about this fucked up phenomenon where you have a small group of people dictating the behavior of a large group of people because they saw outrage and even if you found them an absolute utopia of balance harmony and equality, they would still find something to get outraged about.

Because people like being outraged.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back