Coast Guard removes employee from Florence duty over alleged "white power" gesture

goldennirvana

Satanic black magic!
Banned
Reaction score
The U.S. Coast Guard says it removed one of its members from Florence duty after he made an alleged white power gesture in the background of a televised interview.

"We are aware of the offensive video on twitter - the Coast Guard has identified the member and removed him from the response," the agency wrote on Twitter after a clip of the gesture caused social media uproar. "His actions do not reflect those of the United States Coast Guard."

The employee, who hasn't been identified, made the sign during an MSNBC interview Friday with another Coast Guard member. The man can be seen in the background of an aid center staring directly into the camera before shaping his hands to make an "OK" sign — a move that has recently been adopted by white supremacists. He appeared to try hiding the gesture by making it look like he was scratching his face or hair.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coast-...-duty-over-alleged-white-supremacist-gesture/

Man, it really sucks that the immature little circle game I've played with my man-child friends since high school has been ruined by either white power fuckwits, and/or an over zealous media and outrage culture.

I'm still not convinced that this gesture has actually been adopted by racists. I still think this is just 4chan trolling seeping out and infecting the real world.

Fucking 4chan.

This sounds reasonable and not at all to do with the ridiculous left.

that's not a white power sign .. that's more of a 'pepe the frog fk you democrats trump won trolling sign'

DnJ7cuWWsAAojuJ

Yea I thought the Pepe "ok" sign was just like a 4chan troll thing. When did it become racist?

Yea I thought the Pepe "ok" sign was just like a 4chan troll thing. When did it become racist?
It probably went meta after the hoax came out. Like it started asa hoax and now they really do it because they have the excuse ‘it’s just a hoax bro’ but that is just my theory. You don’t need to live by my rules.

He should be fired. Racism will not be tolerated.

<Prem771>

Lol. The fact that it was believable is pretty nuts.
This is the story of Democrats. Will it get me votes? I'm all for it.
It's believable because there is an actual video of him throwing up a white supremacist gang sign, genius.

It's embarrassing that the government hires people with these types of views, but then again when you look at who the potus is then one shouldn't be surprised.

It's believable because there is an actual video of him throwing up a white supremacist gang sign, genius.

It's embarrassing that the government hires people with these types of views, but then again when you look at who the potus is then one shouldn't be surprised

If there's a video, post it genius.
I'm actually curious as to what a white supremacist gang sign looks like.

Lol. The fact that it was believable is pretty nuts.
This is the story of Democrats. Will it get me votes? I'm all for it.

are you disputing it happened? you can view it in to OP

You must have taken this to heart.

If there's a video, post it genius.
I'm actually curious as to what a white supremacist gang sign looks like.
Are you for real....?

<Huh2>

There is a video of a known white power gesture being flashed by a representative of the government in the OP....

When you have a potus who sympathizes with nazis, and their ilk, who run over and kill protesters, then this is what you get.

are you disputing it happened? you can view it in to OP

You must have taken this to heart.

I'm waiting. Where is the white supremacist gang sign?
This is just getting stupid.

I'm waiting. Where is the white supremacist gang sign?
This is just getting stupid.

Its in the OP, could you not read my last comment or the OP? Or are you just crying about the coast guard's decision thats a white power symbol?

giphy.gif

Are you for real....?

<Huh2>

There is a video of a known white power gesture being flashed by a representative of the government in the OP....

When you have a potus who sympathizes with nazis, and their ilk, who run over and kill protesters, then this is what you get.

Technically he flashed “power “ “white” if you think you saw a racial hand gesture.

Now eddie murphy for example that white supremist gets it right!

eddie-murphy-buckwheat-otay.jpg

Ps. yer a fuckin idiot. Lol.

Technically he flashed “power “ “white” if you think you saw a racial hand gesture.

Now eddie murphy for example that white supremist gets it right!

eddie-murphy-buckwheat-otay.jpg

Ps. yer a fuckin idiot. Lol.
"My argument centers around an old SNL skit. Derp"

- Tinydick

<{1-1}>

Back