Coach says "Ronda Rousey knocks out 'Cyborg' Justino"

Dont see that happening though, cyborgs very strong and has a good clinch game due to years of thai boxing, also a good bjj practitioner, think ronda has edge on the ground but meisha got up numerous times and had success on the feet

Inb4 " duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude , she was mounted twice by Carano "

The Diamond knows knockouts.

edn.jpg

Inb4 " duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude , she was mounted twice by Carano "

haha yea i see that, how did that fight end.......:wink:

I was really saying that i could see cyborg surviving on the ground and getting back to her feet like meisha did early on in her fight with ronda, difference being cyborg is a beast when theyre standing and if she had same success as meisha did then she would finish ronda.

I also realise meisha did get arm barred lol and this is a big possibility against cyborg

haha yea i see that, how did that fight end.......:wink:

I was really saying that i could see cyborg surviving on the ground and getting back to her feet like meisha did early on in her fight with ronda, difference being cyborg is a beast when theyre standing and if she had same success as meisha did then she would finish ronda.

I also realise meisha did get arm barred lol and this is a big possibility against cyborg

Cyborg off steroids at 135 will be a shell of her former PED self. Ronda will destory her.

Put Cat or Miesha on steroids and blow them up to the size of Uber-Cyborg and either one of them will dominate her. Does that make Cyborg the best fighter or just a cheater? I think the answer will be clear when Cyborg goes down clean to 135 and gets beat.

Lol I don't understand how 140 is the actual solution. At this point if I was Cyborg I would want to take away everything Ronda has earned and take it for my self. She not going to do that by fighting at a catchweight once and then leaving the UFC.

Guys who want a 140 catchweight Ronda/Cyborg usually want it because they hate women's MMA and want it to go away. (The few) actual Cyborg fans would probably want to see her win a UFC title.

Lol I don't understand how 140 is the actual solution. At this point if I was Cyborg I would want to take away everything Ronda has earned and take it for my self. She not going to do that by fighting at a catchweight once and then leaving the UFC.

A catchweight is the worst solution for everyone but the fans.

She KO's cyborg, submits all the best bjj black belts, beats Cain, Mayweather and any other dude in the street! Is there anything Ronda can't do?

don't forget she drops champion boxers with body shots.

This is Fedor/Couture II

I agree with Rhonda. LEt Cyborg get down to 135. She already failed PED tests. If men can cut to 135 so can a clean cyborg.

They gonna keep talking about this fight, or actually make it happen?

Has a dude ever rid a chick's coattails to fame (or infamy) more than Edmond Tarverydyan?

She KO's cyborg, submits all the best bjj black belts, beats Cain, Mayweather and any other dude in the street! Is there anything Ronda can't do?

She can't be good looking.

Has a dude ever rid a chick's coattails to fame (or infamy) more than Edmond Tarverydyan?

Yeah it's not like he puts in countless hours working with her. He's just along for the ride. Fucking idiots on here, man.

Back