CNN's Don Lemon Exposing Himself

Even given the fact that there is a large market for useless, lying liberals in the media, it is still amazing that Lemon has a job. I mean at least someone like Anderson Cooper comes off as well informed and there are plenty of other journalists at CNN and elsewhere that are terrible at their jobs but still can put sentences together and make lies sound truthful.

Lemon isn't even a good liar. He's a horrible communicator and an all round failure of the concept of natural selection which is supposed to weed out the weakest links but somehow this waste of oxygen keeps existing and taking up valuable bandwidth and camera space.

Even given the fact that there is a large market for useless, lying liberals in the media, it is still amazing that Lemon has a job. I mean at least someone like Anderson Cooper comes off as well informed and there are plenty of other journalists at CNN and elsewhere that are terrible at their jobs but still can put sentences together and make lies sound truthful.

Lemon isn't even a good liar. He's a horrible communicator and an all round failure of the concept of natural selection which is supposed to weed out the weakest links but somehow this waste of oxygen keeps existing and taking up valuable bandwidth and camera space.
its an opinion show....say what you want about him. But he has never sunk as low as Hannity did with obama

mainly yes.......but another type of rape has increased that was very uncommon and its scary and thats the group assault. In the past a rapist used to hide his wickedness. But when you see 4-5 guys who are friends assault a girl together and not one of them saying wooow this is wrong and they are comfortable with each other doing this. Thats even more messed up. Sweden is nowhere near as bad as the media says. But it is very bad compare to what it was 25 years ago as it was one of the safest place in the world. Even now its not full of immigrants as its a massive country with less than 10 million people. But the problem the Swedes make is they let people in without guiding them, without educating them on what being Swedish means or have any demands in return on whats acceptable in our society. The place there was riot in Rinkeby or other places you can go to you wont see any Swedes. They like to put immigrants together and then act like surprised when ghettos are created. Swedens biggest problem is Swedish people have no actual culture or strong love for their own country.
I agree with some of your points, Swedes have been conditioned to not be proud of their history, prominent political leaders from both political spectrums have ridiculed Swedish culture and heritage. I also agree with you in regards to enforcing certain values in this society. We are currently witnessing the left rewriting Swedish history at the museums, trying to portray historic figures as homosexuals, how multiculture created a golden age etc. They have even admitted to using the museums as a method to combat the Swedish democrats.

Here is where I disagree with you:

* Swedes don't put immigrants together, most immigrants want to live together with their kin. Many refugees are protesting when they are sent to places in the northern parts of Sweden.
* As for the ghettos, not all immigrants are the same. There are immigrant groups that commit fewer crimes than ethnic Swedes, which means that certain people of certain backgrounds are much more problematic to integrate/assimilate than others.
* As for Sweden not being full of immigrants. It's of course a case of what the definition of "full is" but approximately 18% of the people in Sweden were born outside of the country. In 2014, 28,75% of the citizens had a foreign background. Given the massive immigration since then, it's somewhere around 30-32%. In the age group of 0-44 year, people with a foreign background made up circa 35% of the population in 2014. It's not many years before ethnic Swedes will the fewer than people with a foreign background. That is quite the change since 1975 when they decided that Sweden would become multicultural.

As for crime statistics:

The last report that BRÅ released when they documented the ethnic background of the criminals showed that:

* Immigrants from Africa are overrepresented in crimes up to 430%.
* According to a study made by BRÅ (The Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention (Brottsförebyggande rådet - Brå) - an agency under the Ministry of Justice - is a centre for research and development within the judicial system.) With an adjustment for socioeconomic factors, the overrepresentation decreased from a factor of 2.5 to 2.1 (approximately 20%). Meaning, that socioeconomic factors can't explain the overrepresentation in crime statistics for immigrants.
* Gothenburg, in western Sweden is, per capita, the European city from which most people have joined Islamic extremist groups, according to Swedish integration police chief, Ulf Boström.
* Mass gropings and gangrapes were quite unheard of prior to the mass immigration to Sweden.
* The record low trust for the police and the alarming rate of cases where witnesses have been silenced by threats as well as the extremely low clearance rate of crimes should be taken into serious consideration when someone blames the rise in crimes on people being more likely to report crimes.
* According to BRÅ, the number of gangrapes have increased 400% since the 90's.
* Then there are also new trends among school children, "bötning" (extortion) that is increasing thanks to the massive immigration.

Pardon the poor grammar and spelling, I was in a hurry!

Don lemon is the biggest can on tv

Because not only is he a human embodiment of bias and bullshit, he isn't even remotely good at hiding it. He frequently gets destroyed by guests and has to cut their mic or go to commercial

Idk how he has his job tbh

I thought this was a dick pic thread too.

86c9cc8cd7ebfcf4155270a78d1cc718.jpg

images

8268d7da14b2502ec9173878625bf6e5.png

William_Afflis.jpg

1969069-dick-clark-obit-617-409.jpg

80828417.jpg

Last edited:
I agree with some of your points, Swedes have been conditioned to not be proud of their history, prominent political leaders from both political spectrums have ridiculed Swedish culture and heritage. I also agree with you in regards to enforcing certain values in this society. We are currently witnessing the left rewriting Swedish history at the museums, trying to portray historic figures as homosexuals, how multiculture created a golden age etc. They have even admitted to using the museums as a method to combat the Swedish democrats.

Here is where I disagree with you:

* Swedes don't put immigrants together, most immigrants want to live together with their kin. Many refugees are protesting when they are sent to places in the northern parts of Sweden.
* As for the ghettos, not all immigrants are the same. There are immigrant groups that commit fewer crimes than ethnic Swedes, which means that certain people of certain backgrounds are much more problematic to integrate/assimilate than others.
* As for Sweden not being full of immigrants. It's of course a case of what the definition of "full is" but approximately 18% of the people in Sweden were born outside of the country. In 2014, 28,75% of the citizens had a foreign background. Given the massive immigration since then, it's somewhere around 30-32%. In the age group of 0-44 year, people with a foreign background made up circa 35% of the population in 2014. It's not many years before ethnic Swedes will the fewer than people with a foreign background. That is quite the change since 1975 when they decided that Sweden would become multicultural.

As for crime statistics:

The last report that BRÅ released when they documented the ethnic background of the criminals showed that:

* Immigrants from Africa are overrepresented in crimes up to 430%.
* According to a study made by BRÅ (The Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention (Brottsförebyggande rådet - Brå) - an agency under the Ministry of Justice - is a centre for research and development within the judicial system.) With an adjustment for socioeconomic factors, the overrepresentation decreased from a factor of 2.5 to 2.1 (approximately 20%). Meaning, that socioeconomic factors can't explain the overrepresentation in crime statistics for immigrants.
* Gothenburg, in western Sweden is, per capita, the European city from which most people have joined Islamic extremist groups, according to Swedish integration police chief, Ulf Boström.
* Mass gropings and gangrapes were quite unheard of prior to the mass immigration to Sweden.
* The record low trust for the police and the alarming rate of cases where witnesses have been silenced by threats as well as the extremely low clearance rate of crimes should be taken into serious consideration when someone blames the rise in crimes on people being more likely to report crimes.
* According to BRÅ, the number of gangrapes have increased 400% since the 90's.
* Then there are also new trends among school children, "bötning" (extortion) that is increasing thanks to the massive immigration.

Pardon the poor grammar and spelling, I was in a hurry!

you are not pardoned.

you are not pardoned.
dictionary-getty-640x480.jpg
“Linguistic and writing research has shown clearly for many decades that there is no inherent ‘standard’ of English,” claims the writing center’s statement. “Language is constantly changing. These two facts make it very difficult to justify placing people in hierarchies or restricting opportunities and privileges because of the way people communicate in particular versions of English.”
<Durant35>

Don lemon is the biggest can on tv

Because not only is he a human embodiment of bias and bullshit, he isn't even remotely good at hiding it. He frequently gets destroyed by guests and has to cut their mic or go to commercial

Idk how he has his job tbh

I REAAAALLYY wanna punch that guy so fucking hard...

6e01af261aa3262ce91d60bab6bddad634226b19_hq.gif

122d469b39b533d9490334d681d6c11a.gif

"Rape is way up in sweden since 2005 because they expanded the definition of rape in 1990" is like "It isn't ethical to discuss the DNC leaks because Putin is a bad man"

It's not about making sense, it's about concocting a random half-assed alternative then declaring it a stalemate even when it clearly isn't

A nation consists of humans and not much else.

You drop humans in clumps from one nation to another, the rape/murder/economy/etc averages out according to the proportions. The more advanced country is burdened and the migrants benefit luxuriously.

Common sense right? Not to people who believe in "cultural enrichment".

Last edited:
its an opinion show....say what you want about him. But he has never sunk as low as Hannity did with obama
Sure, it's an opinion show. And as far as opinion show hosts go, Lemon is a can. Hannity is almost universally admired by conservatives and grudgingly respected by liberals.

However much you might despise Hannity, he's polished, effective and has a huge audience. Like I said before, maybe CNN has Lemon on as an inside joke...or maybe it's just a typical CNN fail.

Yeah, everyone likes to chalk the rising rape stats in Sweden up to Sweden's definition of rape.
Everyone is stupid, apparently.
In terms of comparing the differences between various years in rate of crime the definition is not relevant as long as the stats for the relevant years recorded are using the same definition.

But when comparing Sweden to other countries its absolutely relevant and its misleading too pretend otherwise.

Son of jamin

Very good post. But we are always gonna disagree on how the ghettos are created. These are government housing and i have never heard of someone taking over those houses without approval of government. So saying they want to live there doesnt cut it. If people buy houses or rent private, then fair enough. But they should have limits on how many immigrants they give houses to in these areas. When my family came to sweden we lived in umea and my dad asked to move us to malmo cause there was more foreigners there. The answer should have been no.

Another think you cant blame immigrants is how crime is tackled and how soft we are on crime. That has led to no fear of being locked up as the sentences are very short and life is nice inside. There are many immigrant people like my family who felt frustrated by how soft and little sweden do to sort out the minority who ruins for everyone.

In terms of comparing the differences between various years in rate of crime the definition is not relevant as long as the stats for the relevant years recorded are using the same definition.

But when comparing Sweden to other countries its absolutely relevant and its misleading too pretend otherwise.

Absolutely agreed.
I tend to compare them to my country, because their definition of rape is almost identical to our definition of sexual offences (SA no longer reports rape statistics separately, because doing so is apparently demoralising). We're obviously worse, but the last time I checked the numbers, the difference wasn't as great as I would have expected. I think it was 69 per capita vs 80 per capita.

Of course, then you've got to get into accuracy and frequency of reporting, competence of police, etc.
Our police are corrupt, I think Sweden's are incompetent. Our women are less likely to report due to fear, or assumptions that there's no point. Sweden's are less likely to report because they don't want to appear racist.

Personally, I am of the opinion that if you are in a First World, Western European country and your rape rate is at all comparable to South Africa's, you're doing something wrong.

Son of jamin

Very good post. But we are always gonna disagree on how the ghettos are created. These are government housing and i have never heard of someone taking over those houses without approval of government. So saying they want to live there doesnt cut it. If people buy houses or rent private, then fair enough. But they should have limits on how many immigrants they give houses to in these areas. When my family came to sweden we lived in umea and my dad asked to move us to malmo cause there was more foreigners there. The answer should have been no.

Another think you cant blame immigrants is how crime is tackled and how soft we are on crime. That has led to no fear of being locked up as the sentences are very short and life is nice inside. There are many immigrant people like my family who felt frustrated by how soft and little sweden do to sort out the minority who ruins for everyone.
This time around, I agree with you even more!

What you are suggesting was even on the table back in the 90's, that they should withhold welfare payments for those that wanted to move to e.g. Malmö or Södertälje. But then the critics said that it's abhorrent to stipulate where welfare recipients can live or move to.

I'm myself mixed, biracial or racialized (or whater the left wants to call me) and I grew up in a suburb to Stockholm before my mom took me and my sibling to a better neighbourhood. Back then (the early 90's), it was somewhat bad but not even remotely close to how bad it's today.

I strongly agree with you on how soft the police and politicians are on crime and criminals. My Kurdish friend's father often tells me that the Swedish police should learn a thing or two from how the Turkish police works. Implement some of their methods and these violent protesters and criminals would either be locked away for good or be resting in some multicultural plot at the local cemetery.

It's actually beyond laughable when unaccompanied men can change their age during trial for receiving lighter sentences, it sets such a ludicrous precedent. I also believe that if violent protesters don't disperse and throws rocks and fires fire works against the police, that the police should be allowed to return fire.

I also read somewhere that if the Swedish police force would be on equal footing with the EU average, it would require some 20,000 more policemen on the force (which isn't even remotely plausible).

Son of jamin

If Sweden wishes to be a multi-cultural country then so be it. I don't necessarily criticize them for that, but rather the fact that the political leadership doesn't seem to know how to run a country that consists of various cultures. Good will is over-coming their common sense. The United States is the one, legitimate successful country which can be regarded as multi-cultural and even so, their problems with crime and ghetto-ization are well-known, because of historical mistakes that were made. As a response to crime, they've developed the most powerful policing/surveillance system in the world, arguably even too powerful to exist in its current form.

Swedish politicians had all the data and should have known what to expect, and which policies to follow, to prevent a rather obvious outcome, which is immigrants segregating to high-crime areas.

Instead of admitting in immigrants in massive spikes of hundreds of thousands of people, whenever there's a large movement of people simply saying, "screw it, I'll walk across the border and live wherever I please for now", Sweden should have admitted in fewer immigrants over a longer, more sustainable period of time. This would've allowed each individual a more proper chance of integrating to their new surroundings, instead of several people "slipping through the cracks" like now, and basically living outside of the society.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of these criminals are not even registered as citizens anywhere, making their capture impossible without a crackdown on illegal citizens.

lmao liberal cnn pedo lover of course will pretend muslims and migrants are not the rapists that they have proven them selves to be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back