CNN's Don Lemon Exposing Himself

BEATINGu

MAGA Belt
Banned
Reaction score
I don't care which side of politics you come from, but this is not journalism. It is a political/social commentating unworthy of Sean Hannity's 2000-2008 period. "Narrative propaganda" at its most grotesque form.

Pushes his own facts, while being wrong, as he realizes he is either misinformed or has been forced into a corner, he tries to redefine the definition of rape.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
thank God he wasn't physically exposing himself

Thread is useless without link to facts.

I actually had to search articles from before 2015 because Google is spamming a lot of recent articles from 2-3 days ago that are mostly all spin trying to discredit Trump.

Here are some valid sources:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...soaring-Far-Right-march-reports-SUE-REID.html
By 2010, according to a BBC report, police recorded the highest number of offences — about 63 per 100,000 inhabitants — of any force in Europe. That was the second highest in the world — surpassed only by Lesotho in southern Africa.

https://www.bra.se/bra/bra-in-english/home/crime-and-statistics.html
Exposure to Crime
The Swedish Crime Survey (SCS) is an annual survey regarding exposure to crime, fear of crime and confidence in the justice system.

Of those who answered the questions in the 2016 SCS, 13.3 per cent state that during the course of 2015, they were exposed to one or more of the types of offences referred to in the report as offences against the person: assault, threats, sexual offences, robbery, fraud or harassment. This is an increase as compared with the preceding year (in 2014 the percentage was 11.3%), but is approximately the same level as in 2005.

When compared with 2014, the increase was greatest for threats, sexual offences, and harassment. The results from coming years will show whether the increase for the most recent year is the beginning of a new trend, or a temporary deviation from an otherwise relatively stable level. The most common types of offences are threats and harassment, while robbery and serious assaults are least common.

Last edited:
We need some Swedish sherdoggers in here.
Im here......the murder rates are absolutely up. I wouldnt argue with those stats one bit. The sexual assaults are also up. But with sexual assault in Sweden is broader. The one thing people dont realise about Sweden is they have the least competent police force in the west. In my City last year there was over 20 murders. Not one was resolved. I know couple of murderers walking the street. In fact one guy we grew up with we call him (his name) the murderer. Everyone knows he killed a guy in 2008. But he is among people.

Im here......the murder rates are absolutely up. I wouldnt argue with those stats one bit. The sexual assaults are also up. But with sexual assault in Sweden is broader. The one thing people dont realise about Sweden is they have the least competent police force in the west. In my City last year there was over 20 murders. Not one was resolved. I know couple of murderers walking the street. In fact one guy we grew up with we call him (his name) the murderer. Everyone knows he killed a guy in 2008. But he is among people.
Whoa, real life murderer apologist??

Interesting stuff, thanks man. Is Don Lemon correct when he says the classification on what is rape has become broader, thus explaining a rise?

Interesting stuff, thanks man. Is Don Lemon correct when he says the classification on what is rape has become broader, thus explaining a rise?

Lemon is lying his ass off and pushing narrative propaganda hoping viewers don't do their own research. The definition came into play in 1992 and since then rape did increase. But from 2005 it spiked like never before.

Wikipedia:

In Sweden, the definition of rape has been successively widened over the years, leading to an ever larger number of sexual assaults being classified as rape.[3][13][14][32] For example, in 1992 a legislative change came into force which shifted the dividing line between sexual assault and rape. This legislative change resulted in about a 25% increase in the level of registered rape offences.[12]

Von Hofer, Hanns (2000). "Crime Statistics as Constructs: The Case of Swedish Rape Statistics". European Journal on Criminal Policy and Research. 8 (1): 77–89.

mainly yes.......but another type of rape has increased that was very uncommon and its scary and thats the group assault. In the past a rapist used to hide his wickedness. But when you see 4-5 guys who are friends assault a girl together and not one of them saying wooow this is wrong and they are comfortable with each other doing this. Thats even more messed up. Sweden is nowhere near as bad as the media says. But it is very bad compare to what it was 25 years ago as it was one of the safest place in the world. Even now its not full of immigrants as its a massive country with less than 10 million people. But the problem the Swedes make is they let people in without guiding them, without educating them on what being Swedish means or have any demands in return on whats acceptable in our society. The place there was riot in Rinkeby or other places you can go to you wont see any Swedes. They like to put immigrants together and then act like surprised when ghettos are created. Swedens biggest problem is Swedish people have no actual culture or strong love for their own country.

Lemon is lying his ass off and pushing narrative propaganda hoping viewers don't do their own research. The definition came into play in 1992 and since then rape did increase. But from 2005 it spiked like never before.

Wikipedia:

Von Hofer, Hanns (2000). "Crime Statistics as Constructs: The Case of Swedish Rape Statistics". European Journal on Criminal Policy and Research. 8 (1): 77–89.

Yikes, more interesting stuff. Why did the president of Sweden play this off as nothing? Surely there is more to this.

Yeah, everyone likes to chalk the rising rape stats in Sweden up to Sweden's definition of rape.
Everyone is stupid, apparently.

mainly yes.......but another type of rape has increased that was very uncommon and its scary and thats the group assault. In the past a rapist used to hide his wickedness. But when you see 4-5 guys who are friends assault a girl together and not one of them saying wooow this is wrong and they are comfortable with each other doing this. Thats even more messed up. Sweden is nowhere near as bad as the media says. But it is very bad compare to what it was 25 years ago as it was one of the safest place in the world. Even now its not full of immigrants as its a massive country with less than 10 million people. But the problem the Swedes make is they let people in without guiding them, without educating them on what being Swedish means or have any demands in return on whats acceptable in our society. The place there was riot in Rinkeby or other places you can go to you wont see any Swedes. They like to put immigrants together and then act like surprised when ghettos are created. Swedens biggest problem is Swedish people have no actual culture or strong love for their own country.

This thread has become a fountain of knowledge. I think in America, we do a very good job of assimilating people from other cultures into our own. But, I'm sure bringing in hundreds of thousands of people could potentially result in some very bad situations.

They have a striking resemblance besides the skin color. The bone structure though is pretty close.

I don't want to derail a thread I started, but if someone could shoop her hair on Lemon that would be interesting.

Lol...Don Lemon is a useless POS...but I always watch for the laughs.

Back