CNN's Don Lemon Exposing Himself

The place there was riot in Rinkeby or other places you can go to you wont see any Swedes. They like to put immigrants together and then act like surprised when ghettos are created. Swedens biggest problem is Swedish people have no actual culture or strong love for their own country.

That is why nationalism in America is so very important. We were absolutely heading the Swedish route pre-Trump.

They have a striking resemblance besides the skin color. The bone structure though is pretty close.

Most reptilian aliens look alike. It is because they reproduce in mass numbers through eggs hatching. They are likely part of the same nesting group.

This thread has become a fountain of knowledge. I think in America, we do a very good job of assimilating people from other cultures into our own. But, I'm sure bringing in hundreds of thousands of people could potentially result in some very bad situations.
This is one thing a lot of Americans dont give themselves credit for. In America you have opportunities and you are embraced as an American as long as you are willing to go the right route. You are also a society that comes in every shape, so you wont be looked at funny if you are black and say I am proud American or Asian. In Sweden like France and many places in Europe...you are always reminded you are an outsider even if you are born there. My closest friends who are born there has left the country for English speaking countries. I myself moved to UK to leave Sweden. Too many good people who are immigrants has been told clearly you are not one of us. So you see a lot of kids born in Sweden who has no connection with the country Sweden

In fact one guy we grew up with we call him (his name) the murderer. Everyone knows he killed a guy in 2008. But he is among people.
-HOLY-SHIT-meme-1827.jpg

I don't care which side of politics you come from, but this is not journalism. It is a political/social commentating unworthy of Sean Hannity's 2000-2008 period. "Narrative propaganda" at its most grotesque form.

Pushes his own facts, while being wrong, as he realizes he is either misinformed or has been forced into a corner, he tries to redefine the definition of rape.

giphy.gif

Since you brought up Hannity, i'd say that sounds very similar to him. Don Lemon just isn't a convincing debater.

Since you brought up Hannity, i'd say that sounds very similar to him. Don Lemon just isn't a convincing debater.

Not convincing debater because the facts are not aligning with the narrative he's supposed to push.
I have a major problem when journalists become "debaters". Bring on two guests and let them have at it. I don't think CNN wants journalists- they want Bill O'Reilly/Sean Hannity type setup.

But the problem the Swedes make is they let people in without guiding them, without educating them on what being Swedish means or have any demands in return on whats acceptable in our society. The place there was riot in Rinkeby or other places you can go to you wont see any Swedes. They like to put immigrants together and then act like surprised when ghettos are created. Swedens biggest problem is Swedish people have no actual culture or strong love for their own country.
I have to call BS on this.
The main problem is that Sweden does not have a proper vetting process. They let everyone in. If a proper vetting process was in place 99% of the arabs and africans would not have been allowed to enter or stay in the country.
As for the ghettos.. The state actually does it's best to spread out the plague of non-employable subhumans over the entire country when they arrive. The problem is that as soon as they have gathered enough welfare checks they move to their countrymen in the ghettos.

The main problem is that Sweden does not have a proper vetting process. They let everyone in. If a proper vetting process was in place 99% of the arabs and africans would not have been allowed to enter or stay in the country.
As for the ghettos.. The state actually does it's best to spread out the plague of non-employable subhumans over the entire country when they arrive. The problem is that as soon as they have gathered enough welfare checks they move to their countrymen in the ghettos.

Are you a Swede/lived there?
I think you both may be right.

Lemon compared 15/16, imagine if he compared 2005 to 2015. Think anyone at CNN cares that the tax payers are funding bogus stats for Sweden?

99%....lets take Somalians for examples. You know there was a civil war in Somalia and other african places. Why wouldnt they qualify as refugees?

I actually had to search articles from before 2015 because Google is spamming a lot of recent articles from 2-3 days ago that are mostly all spin trying to discredit Trump.

Here are some valid sources:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...soaring-Far-Right-march-reports-SUE-REID.html

https://www.bra.se/bra/bra-in-english/home/crime-and-statistics.html

I'm not arguing finer points or if Lemon is even correct, but the Daily Mail is not exactly a credible source for anything.

I don't know anything about anything, but it's annoying as all hell for Lemon to not let that guy finish a sentence.

99%....lets take Somalians for examples. You know there was a civil war in Somalia and other african places. Why wouldnt they qualify as refugees?
I don't think that refugees should get to pick and choose what country they want to live in and travel there illegally from across the globe in order to get as much welfare money as possible.

I'm not arguing finer points or if Lemon is even correct, but the Daily Mail is not exactly a credible source for anything.

Daily Mail was sourcing BBC report and Gatestone Institute in the article. I also added BRA.sa source that Lemon and guest were arguing over. It confirms that rape and murders are dramatically up.

I don't know anything about anything, but it's annoying as all hell for Lemon to not let that guy finish a sentence.

He's been trained in the fine art of fake news. I don't think O'Reilly is ever this abnoxious.
Tucker, who's kind of a prick to his guests, lets them actually finish sentences in a debate.

I don't think that refugees should get to pick and choose what country they want to live in and travel there illegally from across the globe in order to get as much welfare money as possible.
So sweden should have no refugees?

Back