CNN doubling down, "New Symbols of HATE" (Shocking)

MSM is very predictable. They start signing at the same time the same tune and it is very much orchestrated.

It was like that with wave of reporting of "fake news" that epicly backfired on them.
Then the Russia-Trump connection that they're still trying to string out.
And now it's the "rise of hatred".

for the hearing impaired.

if you sleep on white sheets you are a member of the KKK, at least in spirit. Subconsciously you have to be able to go at any minute.

if you sleep on white sheets you are a member of the KKK, at least in spirit. Subconsciously you have to be able to go at any minute.
who the fuck sleeps on white sheets anymore?

Smh at all you guys saying "context".

Face it. Most people will read the article and get an idea in their heads. What do you think the first thing will be that pops in their heads if they see something on that list?

"Waitaminute! I have to analyse the context of that tattoo."

No. It will be "That shit made the list of new hateful symbols."

Ffs, one of our smarter members labeled proper communication skills as "alt-right stuff" because he heard concise, polite, and well thought out arguments from some wanna be Nazi, and connected the dots. Shit like this is an attempt at making connections where none exist, and burrying the disclaimer. It's lazy, shit disturbing click bait.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/21/us/hate-symbols-changing-trnd/index.html

Crosses
Numbers
Runes
Dice
Initials
"RIP" Tattoos/Bumperstickers

These people are sick.
raw

1488. Those are Arabic numbers.

Arabic nazis?
They are modified Arabic numerals which are adapted 'Hindu'/Indian numerals .

-
Daily Mail is also carrying this same article and the DM has a soft spot amongst rightwingers because they perceive it as reporting on news the liberal media shys away from.

-
When is the media going to say the Shahada written in Arabic calligraphy is a Hate symbol.

The question mark is also a hate symbol so no ?'s after speaking with CNN.

what is the big deal....?

white supremacists like to use various symbols. As do non supremacists. Calm the fuck down...

No one said everyone who wears a cross or has a rune tatoo is a nazi ffs

the only thing TS is doubling down on is shitty thread making today

It doesn't seem like any "normal" person could still take CNN seriously so I guess they leverage their global presence by letting oblivious foreigners read these neonazi hysteria articles about the USA?

The domestic audience has to be made up of trailer trash and hood rats who check today's CNN headlines after watching daytime talkshows, but that's not a particularly profitable advertising demographic.

It's just interesting to imagine who their actual audience is. Even hipster liberals I work with offline kind of cringe at the direction of CNN so it's not them.

They are at a lower level than UFO tabloids in the grocery line because those are meant to be tongue-in-cheek. CNN is just "neonazi white supremacist internet goblins are hunting you because Trump showed them hate wins" articles day and night.

Are you white?

What does 52 mean?

5 = E
2 = B

Exterminate Blacks ???

Your name even says "Exterminate" under it.

Undercover racist outed.

52 was my football number in high school if you must know. I do like the casual racism.

funny, the media are the ones propagating nazi symbols and giving it publicity

I have numerous viking inspired runic tattoos. Thankfully not the one listed in the article.
I was wrong. I was only looking at the version that is upswept on the ends, like hellboy has. I do have a different version of that rune in a piece on my stomach. Oh well, guess I need to start hating people for no good reason. Thanks CNN.

There is a HUGE double standard when it comes to white Americas expressing pride in their cultural heritage. I understand the outrage.

BUT...

No sensible person believes that these symbols are inherently evil this issue is that these symbols are being co-opted by hate groups. What's really sad though is that the only white people who actually knowledgeable about, and identify with their true culture are racist POS.

White people are not allowed to be proud of their skin or their culture. That is racist.

Back