CNN doubling down, "New Symbols of HATE" (Shocking)

Byron Carter

Purveyor of Wisdom
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/21/us/hate-symbols-changing-trnd/index.html

Crosses
Numbers
Runes
Dice
Initials
"RIP" Tattoos/Bumperstickers

The rune, an innocent symbol outside of its appropriation by white supremacists, is related to ideas of "homeland" and "inheritance." It is also rooted in Germanic and pagan Viking cultures, two things that white supremacists love.
"The Nazis believed that Scandinavians were pure Aryans just like Germans were," Pitcavage says.

These people are sick.

Last edited:
MAGA hats aren't hate symbols. They're just tacky as shit and let you know the wearer is a boob.

Well, that's a misleading thread if I've ever read one.

MAGA hats aren't hate symbols. They're just tacky as shit and let you know the wearer is a boob.

Neither is any of the other shit on the list.

220px-Anglosaxonrunes.svg.png

It's an attack on white history, white culture.

Runes are fucking "HATE" symbols?

I don't get the 1488 dice.

I see the 1 and 4. Then you have to use some arbitrary math to get an 8. But where does the second 8 come from?
Why is only the numbers on the second dice added?

The Trash Dove didn't make the list?

Crosses? One of the most used symbols in human history even before Jesus?
Numbers, as in, numbers?
I can't wear my "number one rapist" hat any more?
I already ain't complying with the court order

MSM is very predictable. They start signing at the same time the same tune and it is very much orchestrated.

It was like that with wave of reporting of "fake news" that epicly backfired on them.
Then the Russia-Trump connection that they're still trying to string out.
And now it's the "rise of hatred".

<45><{blankeye}><{blankeye}><{blankeye}><{blankeye}>

..."people use them (numbers/letters) without fully considering their damaging and deadly implications."

You heard it here folks. CNN is warning us that numbers and letters are deadly. Be careful when typing on that keyboard of yours.... you could end up dead with just a few wrong keystrokes.

It can be hate symbolic or just a tattoo.

Like if you have an 81 tattoo it could be an HA tat or and 81st infantry tat.

I for one love Vikings, and Viking culture.

vikings-2016-cast.jpg

I might get some runic ink now. Thanks, CNN!

"White people are evil." - CNN

Numbers are inherently racist; there has to be 1.. the first, the best, a hierarchy of supremacy then the rest fall behind. We must replace the entire numeric system with the number 1 to ensure equality.

I always knew those dwarves in RPG games were white supremacists. Gtfo here Gimli, and take your hateful runes with ya!

The MSM is perpetuating racism, they're basically manufacturing controversy and creating division for money.

It's pretty disgusting.

Well seeing at the article does not just name crosses, numbers, runes, dice, ect. as symbols of hate but specific types of those things perhaps you would like to point out exactly were the article is wrong.

Consequently, the use of the Iron Cross in a non-racist context has greatly proliferated in the United States, to the point that an Iron Cross in isolation (i.e., without a superimposed swastika or without other accompanying hate symbols) cannot be determined to be a hate symbol.
Iron Cross - Anti-Defamation League
www.adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/iron-cross.html

That's just one example.

Do I really need to go into detail about why Viking runes aren't racist? I mean, the incredible journalism of CNN does say "white supremacists love viking and pagan culture!", so it must be true, and must be racist.

I hear white supremacists also love sex and food. Guess those things are racist too?

Omfg....runes? Numbers? Crosses? ....RIP tattoos and stickers????

Who the FUCK is even defending CNN anymore? They are complete utter garabage. On par with TMZ or other tabloid "journalism".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back