CNN doubling down, "New Symbols of HATE" (Shocking)

So once again the left got triggered from pizza gate and decided to make up their own stuff?
pizzaemail1.jpg

My god... I saw a guy with a number on his shirt today! I had no idea our society was so racist. Also, I went shopping earlier and they were selling dice right along side the children's board games!

Could I change my vote to Hillary now?

Well seeing at the article does not just name crosses, numbers, runes, dice, ect. as symbols of hate but specific types of those things perhaps you would like to point out exactly were the article is wrong.
Lol you are such a CNN/Leftist shill it's hilarious. Please tell me you aren't white.

Lol you are such a CNN/Leftist shill it's hilarious. Please tell me you aren't white.
I'm surprised you have time to drop in to this thread and make such an unfunny and uninteresting post here. Not only can't you be bothered address the topic of the thread, but throw out only the most casual of racism. Here I thought you would have your hands full not moderating that shit show that is your presidential thread.

I'm surprised you have time to drop in to this thread and make such an unfunny and uninteresting post here. Not only can't you be bothered address the topic of the thread, but throw out only the most casual of racism. Here I thought you would have your hands full not moderating that shit show that is your presidential thread.

Are you white?

What does 52 mean?

5 = E
2 = B

Exterminate Blacks ???

Your name even says "Exterminate" under it.

Undercover racist outed.

iron....Crosses

fixed

youre just like one of these damned clickbait sites that youre criticizing. putting "crosses" on there as if cnn is claiming the christian cross is a symbol of hate (SHOCKING) lol.

were you one of the people pushing the pizzagate fbi symbology? i sure hope not....

fixed

youre just like one of these damned clickbait sites that youre criticizing. putting "crosses" on there as if cnn is claiming the christian cross is a symbol of hate (SHOCKING) lol.

were you one of the people pushing the pizzagate fbi symbology? i sure hope not....

What does 84 mean?

8 = H
4 = D

As we learned from this CNN article, 8 and 4 are both racist numbers.

Crap News Network.

Crap News Network will do anything to stir up hatred. They should be abolished. Nothing short of a disgrace as a news channel.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/21/us/hate-symbols-changing-trnd/index.html

Crosses
Numbers
Runes
Dice
Initials
"RIP" Tattoos/Bumperstickers

These people are sick.

haha. Loser.

I stopped reading at this part of the article (top 1/8th of the article).

! CONTEXT IS KEY: Many hate symbols are appropriated from innocuous cultural uses, so their appearance is not always a sign of a hate group or ideology.

At what point of the article did you become hysterical and stop reading?

Make America Care Again!

Cooz 2020

Neither is any of the other shit on the list.

220px-Anglosaxonrunes.svg.png

It's an attack on white history, white culture.

Runes are fucking "HATE" symbols?
The symbology used or appropriated by those groups isn't really a debate. It's either used or it isn't. Your response seems to be simply to pout like a spoiled child.

The symbology used or appropriated by those groups isn't really a debate. It's either used or it isn't. Your response seems to be simply to pout like a spoiled child.

The only thing that pissed me off was the runes. Runes have been around for at least 1000 years. But, they did have a context warning in the article.

So...any symbol with European roots(i.e. Germanic) is a symbol of hate, independent of context. Got it.
Someone needs to spoon feed you the contents of the article. You're nowhere close.

LOL, so is this like a deep throat code blackalicious baseement level #27 scientology elevator pass obscure reference to white supremacy, now?

1200px-Naval_Jack_of_the_Netherlands.svg.png

They aren't wrong by what they say, but again it's like 10 people. It's prisoners and low IQ whites. It's fake news. Narrative propaganda. It's jerk off material for the left. Like those gang wars shows are jerk off material for people scared of drugs.

Neither is any of the other shit on the list.

220px-Anglosaxonrunes.svg.png

It's an attack on white history, white culture.

Runes are fucking "HATE" symbols?

There is a HUGE double standard when it comes to white Americas expressing pride in their cultural heritage. I understand the outrage.

BUT...

No sensible person believes that these symbols are inherently evil this issue is that these symbols are being co-opted by hate groups. What's really sad though is that the only white people who actually knowledgeable about, and identify with their true culture are racist POS.

I know my comment is so racist lol.

So tell me, why do you hate yourself?

Back