CNN and NBC's diversity

HeyBrother

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
VaxiNPx.jpg

These are the same kind of people who say everything is too White.

Saw this posted on leftist forums and they couldn't debunk it, so just started ree.

Last edited:
Is it allowed to link to the text which apparently offers sources for the graphic or would that be a hate crime?

It's funny I've noticed that you can make the same exact posts but substitute Christian or Muslim and somehow they never disappear.

Just remember that whenever you see a "white" person talking about white privilege or immigration, there's one thing you can count on,
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME.

thejewsdidthis.gif

CNN has over 3,000 employees worldwide.

Nice little hate JPEG. Jewish success has never failed to gather salt.

<{fry}>what do you *really* want to say, TS?

Just remember that whenever you see a "white" person talking about white privilege or immigration, there's one thing you can count on,
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME.
Dear fellow white people, I...

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME.
lmao. you have a quote from a KKK grand wizard in your sig. No one gives a fuck what you have to say.

Didn't really study that period much, but USA looks more n more like Germany just before nazi takeover

VaxiNPx.jpg

These are the same kind of people who say everything is too White.

This is when you have to use multiple sources of data to determine that accuracy of what is being proposed in these images. These should raise a HUGE red flag to you since they are obviously trying to put forth a specific view point which is "Jews run the media" and "News organizations are hypocrites about diversity".

This is a selected slice of data. You have to have other pieces of data to determine if it's true. What are the overall demographic statistics about the organization? How many other religions are in key positions? How many minorities? What about other critical parts of the organization? HR, finance, IT, contracts???

You should do your research before posting something that VERY much seems like propaganda to promote anti semitic views.

@Madmick sums up my position. It's a shocking graphic but then I looked closer and didn't say people who I know are on tv for those organizations and it makes me skeptical of who else is left off.

An obvious example is the absence of Don Lemon. He's not Jewish and he's on a regular show, I think. Yet he's not on the graphic.

The solution to this is to implement heavy taxation for rich people. Since Jews are so successful, their wealth will be redistributed to all the poor white people, thus furthering the interests of the white race. Surely this would be satisfactory for the white genocide whiners.

@Madmick sums up my position. It's a shocking graphic but then I looked closer and didn't say people who I know are on tv for those organizations and it makes me skeptical of who else is left off.

An obvious example is the absence of Don Lemon. He's not Jewish and he's on a regular show, I think. Yet he's not on the graphic.

Well if you just subtract all the non-Jews from your image then it's 100% Jew and much more effective Nazi propaganda.

Back