CNN and NBC's diversity

FYI, Jack Tapper wasn't born or raised Jewish, he converted for his wife.

It's a shocking graphic but then I looked closer and didn't say people who I know are on tv for those organizations and it makes me skeptical of who else is left off.

An obvious example is the absence of Don Lemon. He's not Jewish and he's on a regular show, I think. Yet he's not on the graphic.

The token black

If you simplify it to the ownership of the mainstream media conglomerates.
You will see.

Just remember that whenever you see a "white" person talking about white privilege or immigration, there's one thing you can count on,
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME.

i used to quote from the wikipedia where it shows the common link but everyone kept calling me a nazi

lmao. you have a quote from a KKK grand wizard in your sig. No one gives a fuck what you have to say.
You make an ad hominem attack against me and the Dr. I've noticed that about 99.9 percent of people reacting to the Dr. just say hurr durr KKK. It was forty years ago. It was in a time when a lot of people were in the black panthers or savagely beating innocent white people in the streets.

I don't think you understand that David Duke is not a racist or anti semite. It is heretical for a white person to hold their ground.

there are similar images from hollywood award shows like the oscars

The solution to this is to implement heavy taxation for rich people. Since Jews are so successful, their wealth will be redistributed to all the poor white people, thus furthering the interests of the white race. Surely this would be satisfactory for the white genocide whiners.
Actually the little white guys are facing racial discrimination smart guy. Do you deny that? The media that is discussed here has demonized any discussion of white interests. I'd say that you are the whiner. You whine when whites show any backbone.

Do you deny that?

I deny that this is in any way a sufficient demonstration of such. If prevalence of one kind implies the discrimination of every other kind, then there's a lot of discrimination performed by whites in the US. Of course, I don't buy the argument about prevalence, and I don't care about diversity. Though I do care about unfair discrimination.

The media that is discussed here has demonized any discussion of white interests.

And rightfully they should. The interest of whites aren't especially compelling to any other racial group's interest, and any advocation of white interests is guaranteed to claim just that. Besides, identity politics is one giant dead end. No interest.

I'd say that you are the whiner.

Yes, to the uneducated caustic sarcasm would be quite easily confused for whining.

You whine when whites show any backbone.

Making an image where a star of David is placed next to a bunch of people's images and sharing it one the internet is not how to show backbone. That is, in and of itself, a very impotent way of displaying displeasure. In a word: whining.

I'm white and I have plenty of backbone. But not because I subjugate my mind to racial alignment, like you do. I argue on the strength of my principles, not the color of my skin or the faith of my mother.

You make an ad hominem attack against me and the Dr. I've noticed that about 99.9 percent of people reacting to the Dr. just say hurr durr KKK. It was forty years ago. It was in a time when a lot of people were in the black panthers or savagely beating innocent white people in the streets.

I don't think you understand that David Duke is not a racist or anti semite. It is heretical for a white person to hold their ground.
David Duke isn't racist.

Alright folks, move along, nothing to see here.

I'm more concerned w/ their lack of diversity of opinion, than the skin color/faith of who is employed there

I deny that this is in any way a sufficient demonstration of such. If prevalence of one kind implies the discrimination of every other kind, then there's a lot of discrimination performed by whites in the US. Of course, I don't buy the argument about prevalence, and I don't care about diversity. Though I do care about unfair discrimination.

And rightfully they should. The interest of whites aren't especially compelling to any other racial group's interest, and any advocation of white interests is guaranteed to claim just that. Besides, identity politics is one giant dead end. No interest.

Yes, to the uneducated caustic sarcasm would be quite easily confused for whining.

Making an image where a star of David is placed next to a bunch of people's images and sharing it one the internet is not how to show backbone. That is, in and of itself, a very impotent way of displaying displeasure. In a word: whining.

I'm white and I have plenty of backbone. But not because I subjugate my mind to racial alignment, like you do. I argue on the strength of my principles, not the color of my skin or the faith of my mother.
OK that was a good answer. Thank you for answering, but you are a fool if you think there is no discrimination against whites. If you support affirmative action, you are a racist. I would like to think the exact same way but I think we have reached a point where it is naive to believe that the rule if law will hold up in a minority white civilization. That's my main concern. I think that brazilification of America and Europe will lead to a lot of street crime and suffering.

Last edited:
Wrong forum
That's the problem. If any discussion like this is summarily dismissed without opposing views and you say go to stormfront, no one will figure anything out. I never would have thought I would find David Duke persuasive but when I watched a few videos out of curiosity, I found him persuasive. There's nothing wrong with being Jewish, but there is a lot of Jewish influence and ethnic motivations behind Jewish movements that people want to talk about. It is certain the Jews have a sense of their collective interest, and Israeli citizenship is contingent upon being of the tribe.
You are once again trying to dismiss the conversation instead of have the conversation.
Here a few bullet points:

AIPAC is the most important lobby
And they represent a foreign country.

Jews control Hollywood.

Jews started the intellectual movements that have effectively pushed white guilt.

The Bolsheviks were a Jewish movement.

The last three fed chairs have been Zionists.

Goldman Sachs got bailed out by an unelected Zionist Jew.

I would like someone to talk me off the ledge and get me to support Israel again.
I just got red pilled a few months ago and it is making my head spin.
Will a blue pill work after you take the red one?

VaxiNPx.jpg

These are the same kind of people who say everything is too White.

This is not really new news.

There is no way all those people are jewish. That's impossible. Tell me cnn and NBC are not 90% Jewish lol. I don't have problems with Jewish people, but that's unbelievable. Insane.

Last edited:
Well if you just subtract all the non-Jews from your image then it's 100% Jew and much more effective Nazi propaganda.

Nice try. They are all up there, liar. Oh, did they leave the gay black guy who toes the lime off? Your post sucks,.and again, is compete dishonesty.

But yeah, if a person is surprised that a 2% minority makes up 94% of the major national news propaganda, or thinks maybe it's not diverse, then that person is a nazi. You are pushing hard, lady.

CNN has over 3,000 employees worldwide.

Nice little hate JPEG. Jewish success has never failed to gather salt.

Henry Ford was as or more successful than any of these globo-cucks to his dying day and this is what he had to say about them:

henryford_jewscontrolnewscrypersecution.jpg

CNN has over 3,000 employees worldwide.

Nice little hate JPEG. Jewish success has never failed to gather salt.

The ones who are allowed to drive the narrative are all there man.. fact is it doesn't seem very diverse. Weird lack of diversity. I wont stop checking in on either I'm the same way I always have, but that's a surprising poster. Sorry.

Back